EOM 2012 Pictures

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I know Griff! Geesh! I had to give him shit for parking that thing right in front of me!!
Wassa matter - pissed that you're too short to see over the seat of the Hondapottomus?

:blink:

:glare:

:p
Asshat! :asshat: :fuck:
I'll take that to mean yes.

:lol:
LOL! Ya know it didn't stop there. There is also a Suzuki or two, another Honda and a Ducati up front! :angry:

Here's a couple...

Lunch stop Friday

2012EOM1026.jpg

2012EOM1022.jpg

and a couple from the BRP

2012EOM1014.jpg

2012EOM1005.jpg

2012EOM1008.jpg

I also posted more pics to the EOM 2012 flickr account

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I gotta ask ... what the hell is up with all the damn Chevettes on the road down there?? Sooze and I saw more Chevettes this trip than we have in all our other trips combined. We're aware of this innocuous bit of life 'cause Sooze used to have one.

Weird...

Here's a couple...

Lunch stop Friday

2012EOM1026.jpg

LIke the the VW was to Germany, the Chevette must be the redneck "peoples car".

One thing I gotta ask ... what the hell is up with all the damn Chevettes on the road down there?? Sooze and I saw more Chevettes this trip than we have in all our other trips combined. We're aware of this innocuous bit of life 'cause Sooze used to have one.

Weird...

LOL! Ya know it didn't stop there. There is also a Suzuki or two, another Honda and a Ducati up front! :angry:
I tried kicking the riff-raff out but I did not get any support from the powers that be. Photoshopping the Hondapottomus out of the photo would have left too big a hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried kicking the riff-raff out but I did not get any support from the powers that be. Photoshopping the Hondapottomus out of the photo would have left too big an a hole.
Not very nice to talk about griff that way.

:D

I tried kicking the riff-raff out but I did not get any support from the powers that be. Photoshopping the Hondapottomus out of the photo would have left too big a hole.
Use photoshop to move the FJR's around. Surely you can find two or three to fill the hole?

Sorry I'm late posting up some pics, busy week.

I didn't take many pics, odd, for me.

In no particular order:

VA16

IMG_1623.jpg

Sunday evening, where'd everybody go?!

IMG_1619.jpg

NC Backroads (BeaverDam road)

IMG_1615.jpg

More BeaverDam road

IMG_1614.jpg

Looks like Bill was having a good time

IMG_1594.jpg

'Fiddies for life!

IMG_1590.jpg

Early morning calm before the ride

IMG_1586.jpg

Conti Road Attach 2 GT's with about 2000 miles on them (rear)

IMG_0625.jpg

front

IMG_0624.jpg

Moosehead imitating Carver, Canadian style

IMG_0623.jpg