EOM 2014 - Registration is open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
UPDATE - EOM 2014 Registration is open.

Here we go - EOM 2014 registration is open. The EOM webpage will be updated within the next few days, but we need to get rolling on registration so shirts can be ordered and recieved prior to the rally.

Cut off for shirts will be 8pm on 7 September 2014.

The registration is set up al a carte - base fee includes Saturday dinner, EOM nametags and lanyards, as well as any swag items we can pull together. Shirts can be ordered as well - we have short and long sleeve, as well as Tall sizes in each.

There is also an option to donate to the Jordan's Initiative charity, as last year. Additionally, any remaining funds after the rally will be donated to the charity as well.

Many have jumped on board to assist and we're picking up steam now...

IMPORTANT NOTE regarding t-shirts and changes to orders.
The registration page I use does not allow me to edit the transactions in any way that affects the amount - i.e. adding shirts. I can cancel and refund and order completely, but not a partial or add to it. The graphic below shows where the "add t-shirts" option is - you have to click on the block and it will pop-up a block to add the shirt size you select. If you skip this, the only way to come back to it is if I cancel the order and you re-register.

addshirts1_zps4f09d3f8.png

EOM 2014 Registration Link.

Thank you,

Wayne
Picking up steam and getting things rolling. I will have registration set up in the next week. Sorry for the delay - work and life challenges have been extraordinary this year, but looking forward to some quality riding in September...

Once the registration is set up, I'll post a link here.

- Wayne

as of 8-28-14 @ 8pm

eomwordle8-28-14_zpsa7d08b9e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it's anything like the Ohio run this year, it should be a great event. Everything was pretty much spot on.

Registered! Let's get this thing planned and make it a great event as in the past.

Ok...Where do we order a shirt? I only looked at the link and didn't hit the button. Does that take us to a shirt link and I missed it?

Ok...Where do we order a shirt? I only looked at the link and didn't hit the button. Does that take us to a shirt link and I missed it?
Ya AJ, it's on the Registration page. While you are in there get me a dozen shirts, Beemerdons would be happy to pay for it.

I wonder if it's spelled Margie Valley?

See you in North Carolina!

As I always ask... is there a place that we can view all participants? & I just registered. Bringing a guest this year.