EOM 2014 - Registration is open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tby is there...right next to MrsIntech.
Thank you, kind Sir. The spacing threw me eyes off! I really can't tell you how many times I stared at it knowing he wouldn't have forgotten it LOL
flirt.gif

I think Patch308 is missing and I'm on there twice. Lol...We shouldn't leave the smart computer stuff to Wayne. He IS a Marine you know!!

Call me old fashioned
no.gif
, but for me, just a standard listing is so much eas-e-arr.

Well, depending on the time maybe?... like Beer-30 or 4:20
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the list as provided...it's gonna be fun at the registration table marking people off as I turn the sheet sideways three times after a few beers, and accidently marking up Wayne's computer screen with my Sharpie.

:D

Ok, I'll bite. The list comes from the information entered by the customer during the registration process - here is the result of that data entry completed by the customer / guest / ....

I think Patch308 is missing and I'm on there twice. Lol...We shouldn't leave the smart computer stuff to Wayne. He IS a Marine you know!!
zilla_zpsa7f499e3.png

Yeah, I should have caught it - the second one has a lower case "r", meaning it was actually supposed to be "Patch308"...

smile.png

I'm the one that's going to sort the Tee shirts and Name tags. I do believe I'll need that list of yours asdgirl. Otherwise, I'd have to stay sober until they are all handed out. Can't have that!!!
no.gif

How about we print it in the "Florida" version...
Name: Size:

Don XXL

I'm the one that's going to sort the Tee shirts and Name tags. I do believe I'll need that list of yours asdgirl. Otherwise, I'd have to stay sober until they are all handed out. Can't have that!!! :no:
That's too easy but, I wouldn't hate it if you did that... Just Sayin' :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the list as provided...it's gonna be fun at the registration table marking people off as I turn the sheet sideways three times after a few beers, and accidently marking up Wayne's computer screen with my Sharpie.
biggrin.png
Pfft.. like THAT would ever happen

<cough>Jason</cough>