EOM 2015 - Lewisburg, WV - 25-27 September 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bike was plenty muddy when I got home. I washed it and the bucket of water was black. Shoulda taken a picture of it. Maybe next time.
smile.png
Mine was clean prior to EOM...it benefitted from the fact that I had dragged out the wash gear to clean up the '07 to make it sell-ready (it also had WV rain grime on it from July, lol).

Since it rained here for 12 days straight (including EOM time), I hadn't ridden my bike since returning from EOM. Today the rain is gone...I rode it to work with its EOM grime:

IMG_3923-L.jpg

Rode every day of EOM and had a blast! :D

Dunno when it'll see a wash...probably in the next rain.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My bike was plenty muddy when I got home. I washed it and the bucket of water was black. Shoulda taken a picture of it. Maybe next time.
smile.png
Mine was clean prior to EOM...it benefitted from the fact that I had dragged out the wash gear to clean up the '07 to make it sell-ready (it also had WV rain grime on it from July, lol).

Since it rained here for 12 days straight (including EOM time), I hadn't ridden my bike since returning from EOM. Today the rain is gone...I rode it to work with its EOM grime:

IMG_3923-L.jpg

Rode every day of EOM and had a blast!
biggrin.png

Dunno when it'll see a wash...probably in the next rain.
wink.png
That's what I'm talking about Scott...

Since we rode all the same roads Scott, mine looks exactly the same. I took the bags off last night to remove the rear tire. Couldn't believe the amount of sand on the inside of the bags and the whole rear end! It will be cleaned of tonight after I get the tire put back on. Heading out for another ride tomorrow. Hoping to see some good fall colors as our annual fall foliage ride just isn't going to make it into the schedule this year.

Since we rode all the same roads Scott, mine looks exactly the same. I took the bags off last night to remove the rear tire. Couldn't believe the amount of sand on the inside of the bags and the whole rear end! It will be cleaned of tonight after I get the tire put back on. Heading out for another ride tomorrow. Hoping to see some good fall colors as our annual fall foliage ride just isn't going to make it into the schedule this year.
Nice, have fun on that ride!

If more rain doesn't do it, I might drag out the hose and wash off the sand, but probably only after I wear out the OEM tires. Planning for new tires in December (or earlier), prior to my usual Tampa Christmas trip.

I rode each day and missed the distillery and brewery events. A good time was had, however I did want Vic to get the recognition he was clearly asking for. Perhaps a special award at next year's EOM if Magicmaker can avoid detailing his bike again. I want him to show up on a muddy pig of a bike like mine was at the end of EOM 2015.
I just want to know why he didn't receive the doucheAward this year?!
Hey! That's my award, thank you. :)

Anyways, just don't follow behind Vic in formation, his jingle-jangles dangling from his bike will get you hypnotized....

or, maybe it was the Distillery and Brewery tours the day before. hmmm.
Those dingle berries hanging from my plate serve a purpose, KJ. They caught your attention didn't they? A lady friend of mine told me that she damn near couldn't see my tail lights in the dark following me home. I wrapped them in reflective tape and she said they were flickering all the way. She said it made all the difference in the world. :)
But!, I'm sure the Brewery tour didn't help. :D

I rode each day and missed the distillery and brewery events. A good time was had, however I did want Vic to get the recognition he was clearly asking for. Perhaps a special award at next year's EOM if Magicmaker can avoid detailing his bike again. I want him to show up on a muddy pig of a bike like mine was at the end of EOM 2015.
I just want to know why he didn't receive the doucheAward this year?!
Hey! That's my award, thank you.
smile.png

Anyways, just don't follow behind Vic in formation, his jingle-jangles dangling from his bike will get you hypnotized....

or, maybe it was the Distillery and Brewery tours the day before. hmmm.
Those dingle berries hanging from my plate serve a purpose, KJ. They caught your attention didn't they? A lady friend of mine told me that she damn near couldn't see my tail lights in the dark following me home. I wrapped them in reflective tape and she said they were flickering all the way. She said it made all the difference in the world.
smile.png

But!, I'm sure the Brewery tour didn't help.
biggrin.png
Understand, and ya gotta do what your lady friends want. Well, at least I do cuz I'm afraid of the consequences!

Concentrate on the rolling pin she just put in the cart. Well try anyways.... ;)

article-2137191-12D65530000005DC-332_634x572.jpg

Vic, I believe you were talking about flattening out your dingle-berries with a rolling pin, while Barbie ran a shopping cart over you.

I'm going to shop at Target. The scenery sure beats Walmart.
Come on Tom its all in the eye of the beholder
I'd beholder alrighty, my hands are just the right size!

Okay, when we riding again? We gotta get-in one more in before snowmobile season starts.
I just got back from riding all over PA leaf watching for the last 2 days. I saw a break in the weather and ran with it. I would have tried to make this weekend but working Saturday and family dinner on Sunday makes it tough. Have a great ride and enjoy the leaves are in full bloom in the area.