EOM 2015 - Location Discussion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, probably so. I just hope that the state can hold up to all the hype!
Let's see: US219 from LB to US250; US250 to Churchville, Va, US33 from E. of Elkins to Harrisonburg, 39 from Goshen to Richwood, 20 from Richwood to the Ohio River, 16 from VA to the Ohio River, 66, 28,92, 15, US50 from Grafton to Md, 42, 32, 26, 150, 10, I'm gettin' tired. Those are some of the roads that are available. There are lots more secondary ones too. Some will be hard to hit from Lewisburg unless you leave at sunrise and get back after sunset. I don't advise riding too much after dark. Bambi loves WV too.
I think I'm ridin' with you!

Yeah, probably so. I just hope that the state can hold up to all the hype!
Let's see: US219 from LB to US250; US250 to Churchville, Va, US33 from E. of Elkins to Harrisonburg, 39 from Goshen to Richwood, 20 from Richwood to the Ohio River, 16 from VA to the Ohio River, 66, 28,92, 15, US50 from Grafton to Md, 42, 32, 26, 150, 10, I'm gettin' tired. Those are some of the roads that are available. There are lots more secondary ones too. Some will be hard to hit from Lewisburg unless you leave at sunrise and get back after sunset. I don't advise riding too much after dark. Bambi loves WV too.
Don't worry...you can hit great roads, no matter which way you head out of Lewisburg. There will be plenty of great routes planned, I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries. You could drop me blindfolded anywhere 40 miles away from Lewisburg and I'd find my way back. That's old stomping grounds. Can't wait to go back.

I have SW-FOG in May, and Black Hills Roundup in June on the schedule for 2015. How do I afford and fit CFO and or EOM in for September? Its hard to miss a CFO 300 miles away so I can hit a EOM in WV but man I would love to ride WV.

I have SW-FOG in May, and Black Hills Roundup in June on the schedule for 2015. How do I afford and fit CFO and or EOM in for September? Its hard to miss a CFO 300 miles away so I can hit a EOM in WV but man I would love to ride WV.
Edit, Dang I just realized the Ruben Run is also in September for a third choice for a September ride. I haven't ridden the Pacific Northwet yet. Hmmm?

No problems, although I'm getting old and slow
bike.gif
Might even ride up together. Live in SC less than five miles from NC line off US221.

You gotta come to EOM Kevin. I'll show you around. You won't regret it and you will want to come back!

It'll be worth it, Abercrombie. Just ask Bugnatr.
smile.png
Oh Hell ya. Those EOM peeps are a fun group and the roads are a blast. The Hippo was great for crossing the plains but I was really Jones'n for my Supermoto once I was back there. Just be ready to get passed by Harley's if you ride with Intech. (just can't let go Bob)
grin.gif

Edit, Dang I just realized the Ruben Run is also in September for a third choice for a September ride. I haven't ridden the Pacific Northwet yet. Hmmm?
There are some must ride roads in Eastern Oregon on your way to the Ruben, if you do come out hit us up for routes.

I believe Petey is coming to the Ruben before he swings over to EOM. He'll get you to EOM from Oregon in no time at all.

If there's room for one more, this noob is very interested in the EOM thingy. Surely I-85 and I-26 will get me into somebody's back yard.

Some of you be careful with the wifeys, because EOM is 9 months away. Not saying, just saying. :)