EOM 2015 Picture Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Share your EOM 2015 pictures here...

I'd like to collect pictures and build a photo album for the EOM website. If you would like to share a photo for that purpose, please let me know via PM.

Wayne

IMG_1427_zpskg5pjbgu.jpg

IMG_1449_zpsldeqrx2o.jpg

IMG_1463_zpszpcpkbp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: How many FJR Forumites does it take to change a tire on peteys BMW R1200RS?

Answer: One German, two Canadians, three New Yorkers, an Irish-Mexican and a BikerGeek!

P1010152.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

Here are my pictures. Riding with Tyler I actually stopped long enough to take some!

Friday:

Highland Scenic Highway.

Top of Snowshoe

The amazing Tyler!

The group at the radio telescope in Green Bank

New River Gorge. Tyler was smiling until I told her there were about 100 more steps down to the best view!

Saturday crew at the bridge

Fayette Station Bridge. I have been across this so many times, but this was the first opportunity for a shot like this. No Traffic!

Williams River road

You take good pics!

You should stop long enough to take some more often. :)

Thanks Bob. You ROCK! Absolute pleasure meeting Tyler. As for the pictures. You are a good photographer. Even Joe looks good.I can't tell he's hungover.

One of the cats.

I'll have one or two (hundred) to share but it won't be for a couple of days... I gotta go back to work so I can rest up from the weekend!
wink.png
Looking forward to it! It was an absolutely pleasure meeting you Tyler! Hope we can do it again!
biggrin.png

Here's some of my collection (Wayne, you can cherry pick if any are good enough):

Our "little" group's gathering at Gum Spring, VA for the ride over to EOM the long way.

IMG_3846-L.jpg

A stop at Roseland, VA while on the way to EOM.

IMG_3847-L.jpg

Marlinton, VA, waiting for Heidi and Jay to catch up...turns out they were at a Subway just down the road, lol.

IMG_3848-L.jpg

Arrival at the hotel...and the center of attention...Bob, The Pied Piper of EOM.

IMG_3849-L.jpg

Thursday night at Ruby Tuesdays...good food.

IMG_3852-L.jpg

Me, Heidi, Jay, and Lewis partying...Thursday night. Lewis' bemused look...he was an EOM newb and didn't know what to expect, lol.

IMG_3853-L.jpg

The cat herd at Highland Scenic Highway. To the naysayers, I present exhibit A...no rain.
biggrin.png

IMG_3855-L.jpg

Tyler, Snowshoe.

IMG_3862-L.jpg

The cat herd at the Cass Scenic Railway.

IMG_3866-L.jpg

Vanity shot. Joe's stuffing his face with Subway chips (we did a bag lunch there).

IMG_3867-L.jpg

Train's coming in...

IMG_3869-L.jpg

We caught the train coming in and shutting down for the day...very cool! I caught video of it and will post it here when I get it on YouTube.

IMG_3871-L.jpg

Engineer opening up some valves in the shutdown.

IMG_3875-L.jpg

One more...

IMG_3878-L.jpg

Green Bank Radio Observatory...I thought this was super cool!

IMG_3881-L.jpg

IMG_3882-L.jpg

Seems like there's always at least one at EOM that succumbs to the subtle tug of the 'shine; this year, it was Joe.
biggrin.png
This photo is a bit ambiguous, but he's gone, lol.

IMG_3885-L.jpg

New River Gorge, Saturday.

IMG_3887-L.jpg

Debbie, KJ, and Tyler; New River Gorge.

IMG_3888-L.jpg

IMG_3889-L.jpg

Our guide working technology... Nice one Tyler!
biggrin.png

IMG_3890-L.jpg

IMG_3893-L.jpg

IMG_3894-L.jpg

When at the gorge, one does not pass up Pies and Pints.

IMG_3900-L.jpg

Caught Tyler unawares this time...ha. Chuck Norris enjoyed a large pizza by himself...I do not jest!

IMG_3901-L.jpg

IMG_3903-L.jpg

The best pizza I've eaten...really.

IMG_3904-L.jpg

Williams River. The large group wasn't much of a problem as our pace was geared for Tyler's photos.

IMG_3905-L.jpg

Pre-Banquet socializing...

IMG_3907-L.jpg

IMG_3908-L.jpg

IMG_3909-L.jpg

Post-Banquet

IMG_3910-L.jpg

IMG_3911-L.jpg

Ride home day...

IMG_3912-L.jpg

Eating lunch at Highs Restaurant in Monterey, VA.

IMG_3913-L.jpg

And once again, Gum Springs, VA, where we say our goodbye's and head our separate ways home. It was another fantastic EOM! And no, I have no idea what Bob's doing.

IMG_3914-L.jpg

^^^^^

"An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Like...

smile.png

Cass Scenic Railroad - As mentioned in my other post, we got lucky and caught the train rolling in from its last tour of the day.

For years I've wanted to meet Tyler.It's always fun to meet another forum member face to face for the first time. You never know....

I love her.
smile.png
Yeah, you and everybody else. She turns up in the darnedest places. And Petey! Pretty sure that's not really Petey. Petey was in La Pine last week! My hero.

For years I've wanted to meet Tyler.It's always fun to meet another forum member face to face for the first time. You never know....

I love her.
smile.png
Yeah, you and everybody else. She turns up in the darnedest places. And Petey! Pretty sure that's not really Petey. Petey was in La Pine last week! My hero.
True that!

Latest posts