EOM 2015 Registration Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking now...

You are on the list that I just sent to Don - you'll show up on the next update posted...

For some reason, my name is not on the list. I'm registered and will be there. Also ordered a shirt. Thanks.
I figured everything was fine with my registration. It's nice to be accepted.
smile.png

I'm guessing there's a major update coming, chivvalry. There's a few people missing. It's after 5pm so, Don and Wayne might be off the clock. It'll come. :) (that's what she said) :D

I'm guessing there's a major update coming, chivvalry. There's a few people missing. It's after 5pm so, Don and Wayne might be off the clock. It'll come.
smile.png
(that's what she said)
biggrin.png
majicmaker is correct, it's 0145 and I am now home from Murphy's Irish Republic Tavern and here is the latest and greatest list from extrememarine:

Don,

Here’s where we stand as of tonight. Holy cow – 98 guests registered right now. This is the most we’ve had registered at the 1st of September for EOM in a long time. Wow…

Wayne

Forum Name

08FJR4ME

0face

AllenC

Ann

asdgirl

asdgirl

Asphalt Junkie

BeemerDons

beemernuts

BikerGeek99

BkerChuck

BkerMona

BlindSquirrel

blrfjr

Bucwench

Bungie

Bungie

Burnspot

Cav 47

Chivvalry

Clocklaw

cota95

cregnybaa

ElToroJoe

Extrememarine

Fencer

FJRfarrier

FJROB1300

FJRPittsburgh

Fredandjeannesracer

Geezer

GinaMcD

GrayRay

GregE

GreggGruse

griff

HaulinAshe

HelloKitty

hmans3

Huron52

Intech

ionbeam

ionbeam

Iris

Jeanne

jocko87

Johnd

Just Roy

Kim

kridnkris

kridnkris

LeeDavis

LittleJon

LKLD

lonerider

Lowcountry Joe

luvtoride

Madmudder

Majicmaker

MandM

Meg

Mike Aldea

MissDonna

MojoGuzzi

Moosehead

MrBill

MrsClocklaw

MrsMandM

N/a

petey

PhilJet09

Powerman

Pura Vida

Rainprincess

Ray

Rayzerman

rushes

Scorpa

Shooz

SoozeBG

spklbuk

spkldoe

Steamer

SteveG

TheAxeman

Thingfish

TomInCA

TopSpeed1

TrunkMonkey

Tyler

Vabrzn

Violione

VmaxChuck

WheatonFJR

WineGuy

yamafitter

YAMAHA42DAY

ZOOOMMAGAIN

Maybe it's time to bring NAFO back to the EOM region...food for thought...

Working on EOM items tonight and checked the registration page. Holy cow!! There are 97 guest registered right now - that's the highest turn out there's been in a while!! It's going to be one heck of a crowd in Lewisburg!!

Wayne
This EOM is rivaling a NAFO event!
Since 2016 was supposed to be a NAFO year we should just rename EOM to NAFO/EOM!

I see that Krid (Dirk & Christine) is on the list. Good... haven't seen them in a couple of years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know asdgirl is twice as cool as me, but she is listed twice. Okay prob about 4 times as cool.

So is Kridnkris. (listed twice)

But maybe that is just another person coming with them.

I know asdgirl is twice as cool as me, but she is listed twice. Okay prob about 4 times as cool.
So is Kridnkris. (listed twice)

But maybe that is just another person coming with them.
We'd explain it to you Cav47 but you are from Illinois, Wayne and I just don't have the time to do it today! JSNS, maybe catch us on Friday O-TAY!

Here in Illinois, the Chicagoans vote early and often, so maybe that is the reason someone is listed twice.

Maybe that is how they are going to get their name in more often for the swag!! Dang, that's clever

Maybe it's time to bring NAFO back to the EOM region...food for thought...

Working on EOM items tonight and checked the registration page. Holy cow!! There are 97 guest registered right now - that's the highest turn out there's been in a while!! It's going to be one heck of a crowd in Lewisburg!!

Wayne
This EOM is rivaling a NAFO event!
Since 2016 was supposed to be a NAFO year we should just rename EOM to NAFO/EOM!
Is it just me, or is there someone else who thinks that would be a Fantastic idea? :D

You know what would be nice? It would be nice to see where all the people are coming from, next to their names in the attendees list. So, Beemerdons, if you're not too busy.....

JSNS :)

^^^^ Me Three! ^^^^

Edit: this was replying to Wayne's post, Iris. Not Allen C's. I don't think your high maintenance. I'll have to check with Zooom on that. :)

You know what would be nice? It would be nice to see where all the people are coming from, next to their names in the attendees list. So, Beemerdons, if you're not too busy.....JSNS :)
So what one is it ?

JSNS

graduated.gif

Japan Spallation Neutron Source

Justification for System New Start

Japanese Society for Neutron Science

You know what would be nice? It would be nice to see where all the people are coming from, next to their names in the attendees list. So, Beemerdons, if you're not too busy.....JSNS :)
So what one is it ?

JSNS

graduated.gif

Japan Spallation Neutron Source

Justification for System New Start

Japanese Society for Neutron Science
Jackoffs Saying Nothing Special. Juss sayin'.....
mda.gif