EOM 2015 Registration Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you better get a ride in that car because unless something has changed, there is no taxi service in Lewisburg.

Order was placed at 11:07pm EST - The report I sent Don was pulled at 8pm EST. This is a manual process - I do not have the time to send a new list every time some registers, please be patient, I intend to pull an update once a day...

wr

Hey you missed one!

Order #446024172 for $35.00 purchased on Aug 10, 2015
You should of had me do the website with a real time list, graphs etc etc. I can have the PayPal forwarded to you as well with no percentage taken away like eventbright has/does.

'JS
smile.png

...and, you should know by now that I'm the computer nerd of this bunch!. Eventbright is for amateurs who can't do their own, and it's also very limited. But it is an easy and quick setup, so I understand.
KJ...maybe you can take it over next year
ok.gif
...I don't think Wayne would mind a break.
No TY, I think Wayne does a terrific job. I already lightened his plate by taking SEO.

That is all, read. Carry on.
smile.png
KJ...that was me, not TY...I hate when the wrong person get's the credit
rolleyes.gif
My 'No TY' meaning.... "No Thank You".

Guess i was misunderstood on everything! Dang, I gotta be more clear I guess. Sry (=Sorry)
wink.png
Stop yelling at my Buddy KJ, he is of English Ancestry; those thick Brit Bastards can't apologize for anything: Battle of the Boyne in 1690, aye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Order was placed at 11:07pm EST - The report I sent Don was pulled at 8pm EST. This is a manual process - I do not have the time to send a new list every time some registers, please be patient, I intend to pull an update once a day...

wr

Hey you missed one!

Order #446024172 for $35.00 purchased on Aug 10, 2015
You should of had me do the website with a real time list, graphs etc etc. I can have the PayPal forwarded to you as well with no percentage taken away like eventbright has/does.

'JS
smile.png

...and, you should know by now that I'm the computer nerd of this bunch!. Eventbright is for amateurs who can't do their own, and it's also very limited. But it is an easy and quick setup, so I understand.
KJ...maybe you can take it over next year
ok.gif
...I don't think Wayne would mind a break.
No TY, I think Wayne does a terrific job. I already lightened his plate by taking SEO.

That is all, read. Carry on.
smile.png
KJ...that was me, not TY...I hate when the wrong person get's the credit
rolleyes.gif
My 'No TY' meaning.... "No Thank You".

Guess i was misunderstood on everything! Dang, I gotta be more clear I guess. Sry (=Sorry)
wink.png
Stop yelling at my Buddy KJ, he is of English Ancestry; those thick Brit Bastards can't apologize for anything: Battle of the Boyne in 1690, aye!

LMAO Don, but my father's side is all German and a little Swiss. Moma side has some Italiano, most likely where I get my good looks from. Debbie is ALL Italian, and forget the looks, that woman can cook! :)

So bring on the German jokes! (for me and Her' Petey!)

The plan is to add everyone who registered AND purchased a shirt by the cut off date. Those who register after that cut off date will not be on the shirt. Had not considered the option of a person registering and not ordering a shirt.

As in the other post, we need to have guest names sorted out - for spouses / significant other's who are attending - who don't have a forum name. Annette has a forum name, but other wives / significant others may not. Maybe the simple answer is what you suggested and have only the forum member's name listed...

wr

Wayne, I am assuming that the forum name appearing on the back of the shirt is only that single person's forum name & not the names of everyone attending as in last year's name block, correct?

My wife, Marie, is coming with me. She's not on the forum, however she has gone by "Bucwench" when we had season tickets to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers games. If you want to use that for her, she'd be happy with that. If you decide to use non forum members, that is.

Email sent.

and Wow - I think I asked for closet 'puter nerd help a while ago.

And I should have known how huge of a 'puter nerd you were when you showed up at the Ramble with an iPad mounted on your handlebars!!

'JS
smile.png

Nothing but love my friend... See ya in Lewisburg!!

Well most of you know it wasn't meant to be taken that way. I just heard of the problematic way of keeping the active list up to date, then all the everyday transfer to Don to update the list and so on.
Sounded like a pain and a lot more problems than need be.

That is all, read lightly here. Carry on.
smile.png

Wayne, is there any way to order the shirts if I didn't get it through eventbright? I can't go back in to edit the order to add something.

The easiest process is for me to refund the entire order and have you re-register. That is the only way I have to process the payment via Paypal, and keep everything in the reports accurately. I try to avoid any more manual data manipulation, there's enough already...

Let me know, it's a simply button in the dashboard to do that.

Wayne, is there any way to order the shirts if I didn't get it through eventbright? I can't go back in to edit the order to add something.

I just registered and snagged a couple of T's. This will be my first EOM if I am able to follow-through and attend. As it looks now, I have a pretty good chance of making it (I think).

Here's Official EOM Registration List, extrememarine will be emailing all updates to Papa Chuy Viejo and I'll be posting them under EOM Topic:

Here is the registration list as of 0600 hours on 8/12/15.

For Jarheads Wayne and FuckYouBob: 0600 hours means Mr. Mouse's right hand is pointing straight down and Mickey's left hand is pointing straight up on your Disney USMC watches!

Forum Names:

08FJR4ME

0face

Ann

BeemerDonS

BikerGeek99

Blind Squirrel

Bucwench

Bungie

Burnspot

Clocklaw

Mrs. Clocklaw

cota95

ElToroJoe

Fredandjeannesracer

Geezer

gray ray

Hello Kitty

Huron52

Intech

Jeanne

Kim

LeeDavis

LKLD

lonerider

luvtoride

M&M

M&M (The better half)

Majicmaker

Miss Donna

Moosehead

petey

PhilJet09

Rayzerman

rushes

Shooz

SoozeBG

spklbuk

spkldoe

TominCA

Top_Speed1

Tyler

Vabrzn

VmaxChuck

WheatonFJR

Wine Guy

yamafitter

Yeah, you better get a ride in that car because unless something has changed, there is no taxi service in Lewisburg.
https://lewisburgtaxi.com/ Times they are a changin'.
wow! ok!

Here's Official EOM Registration List, extrememarine will be emailing all updates to Papa Chuy Viejo and I'll be posting them under EOM Topic:
Here is the registration list as of 0600 hours on 8/12/15.

For Jarheads Wayne and FuckYouBob: 0600 hours means Mr. Mouse's right hand is pointing straight down and Mickey's left hand is pointing straight up on your Disney USMC watches!

Forum Names:

08FJR4ME

0face

Ann

BeemerDonS

BikerGeek99

Blind Squirrel

Bucwench

Bungie

Burnspot

Clocklaw

Clocklaw Better Half

cota95

ElToroJoe

Fredandjeannesracer

Geezer

Hello Kitty

Huron52

Intech

Jeanne

Kim

LeeDavis

LKLD

lonerider

M&M

M&M (The better half)

Majicmaker

Miss Donna

Moosehead

petey

PhilJet09

Rayzerman

rushes

Shooz

SoozeBG

spklbuk

spkldoe

TominCA

Top_Speed1

Tyler

Vabrzn

VmaxChuck

WheatonFJR

Wine Guy

yamafitter
i registered yesterday & I'm not on that list.

The plan is to add everyone who registered AND purchased a shirt by the cut off date. Those who register after that cut off date will not be on the shirt. Had not considered the option of a person registering and not ordering a shirt.

As in the other post, we need to have guest names sorted out - for spouses / significant other's who are attending - who don't have a forum name. Annette has a forum name, but other wives / significant others may not. Maybe the simple answer is what you suggested and have only the forum member's name listed...

wr

Wayne, I am assuming that the forum name appearing on the back of the shirt is only that single person's forum name & not the names of everyone attending as in last year's name block, correct?
Thanks very much for the clarification. I decided to forego t-shirts this year.

Latest posts