EOM 2015 Room Share

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to share a room and have not made a reservation yet. Be advised I fart & snore and I'm up every two hours to go to the head . . . that is just what us old guys do. Other than that you will hardly know I'm there.

Still looking to share a room. Anyone know what the cut off date is for getting the EOM rate at the Quality Inn. I don't want to have to go to the Super 8 across the highway.

09/04/2015 - Okay, I'm all set. I'm sharing a room with Sportster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a ns room with two queen beds at the Quality Inn (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) and looking for a (NONE SNORING) roomie. Had a roomie but he had to bail.

I'm interested! PM sent.
OK Mike you got the other half, replied to your PM
Petey,I would re-read post #20 in this thread first!!!
smile.png
Uh Wheatie if you were rooming with Chuck Norris, would you fart and snore? JSNS, I don't think so!

Chuck%20Norris%201995%20kjdlaksd.jpg

I'm interested! PM sent.
OK Mike you got the other half, replied to your PM
Petey,I would re-read post #20 in this thread first!!!
smile.png
Thanks Wheatie! Now I'm back looking for a room to share.
clear.png
NewCry.gif

Well, I would have not wanted to do anything to spoil Petey's EOM so this is probably for the better.

9/04/2015 - Okay, I'm all set. I'm sharing a room with Sportster. After losing the room share with Petey I thought I was screwed. But things have worked out for me and I hope Petey can find his non-snoring roomie soon.

clear.png
clear.png

I've got a ns room with two queen beds at the Quality Inn (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) and looking for a (NONE SNORING) roomie. Had a roomie but he had to bail.
Thanks Mike. Still looking for a (NONE SNORING PLEASE) roomie.

Achtung, Herr Petey: Elsie here needs a roommate for EOM, plus she's German! JSNS, Jawohl!

Bump for petey...
Ok petey, here you go; Inge from Stuttgart, she swears she does not snore! JSNS, she does say that you're riding pillion though!

11903898_994068743948071_17680060934930450_n.jpg

Riding bitch with her is the way to go. She's got the handlebars, your hands are free to, uh...hold on.