EOM 2015 Routes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Hello all - I wanted to let everyone know we have routes done for this year thanks to LeeDavis and Splkbuk - We have Street (FJR) and Dual-sport (Tenere and DRZ...) loops this year.

I plan to have these posted for download by September 1st. I'll put a notice here once the link is set up.

Is it time to ride yet??

Wayne

Subscribed.
bike.gif

"Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking, into the future". Only a month away!

Less for me - I'm on the road the week before EOM; I have a set of TKC80's to finish off on the DRZ and will have a fresh set of Pilot Powers to scrub...

Funny, I have always equated a motorcycle tire that is worn out in the center but has plenty of good tread on the sides with male pattern baldness....I would bet that the tires do not like that!
not_i.gif

Wayne doesn't leave his tires like that and I try to do the same.....I wish I could get the mileage out of mine that Wayne gets out of his.

No, not an "abuser" - they like how I treat them...

Hello .... my name is Wayne and I'm a .... "tire abuser". I acknowledge my "problem" and .... don't need help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Routes are posted, in a zip file, for downloading. There is a street set and a dual sport set. Do not assume that the "dual sport" are traversable by a FJR or street bike - they are not...
www.fjreom.com > Rally Info > Route Files

Do not assume that the "dual sport" are traversable by a FJR or street bike - they are not...

Double dose of clarity.

Hey y'all

Been up here in Lewisburg this weekend (be in Colorado come EOM time) and did the "FJR Adventure Scenic" route today with momma and there is fresh roughly 10miles of "patch chip seal" here and there for the first ten miles of WV 600. Hopefully should be gone by the time y'all show up!! Just a heads up!!! Watch your azzzz!!

Hey y'allBeen up here in Lewisburg this weekend (be in Colorado come EOM time) and did the "FJR Adventure Scenic" route today with momma and there is fresh roughly 10miles of "patch chip seal" here and there for the first ten miles of WV 600. Hopefully should be gone by the time y'all show up!! Just a heads up!!! Watch your azzzz!!
VA 600 perhaps?

What is the verdict about the route?

Yes

My bad

VA600

Awesome scenic ride. The wife and I on the wing got some awful good looks on the "fjr friendly GRAVEL" part. Outstanding job! I never would have found that route.

Will be doing part of the southern sphincter on the way home tomorrow