EOM 2015 Spotwalla (Group) Page

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top_Speed1

Panama Canal Crosser
Reaction score
Wayne is out-n-about already (lucky bum!), so I went ahead and had Jason (at Spotwalla) start us up a Group Stalker Page.

2015 EOM 'Group' VIEW page (password: EOM)

2015 EOM 'Group' JOIN page (password: EOM)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to post up here your personal Spot page also?, here would be a good "spot"....

Wayne is out-n-about already (lucky bum!), so I went ahead and had Jason (at Spotwalla) start us up a Group Stalker Page.
2015 EOM 'Group' VIEW page (password: EOM)

2015 EOM 'Group' JOIN page (password: EOM)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to post up here your personal Spot page also?, here would be a good "spot"....
KJ, I don't think Wayne is leaving till tomorrow, but I'm sure he wished it was today.

I have a Spot, but have no idea how to post a link to it. Is it difficult to do?

I have a Spot, but have no idea how to post a link to it. Is it difficult to do?
It's easy-peasy LKLD, just did mine and it's a beauty ese. Here you go KJ, the Stanley's Spotwalla page as you requested! JSNS, I'm being Helpful eh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, is that the same map, that you used to get out west on your wagon train? Cool, it must be worth some money now. NSJS :)

🎶 It always feels like, somebody's watching me🎶

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^...........And I have no privacy.

Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me.

Tell me is it just a dream?........

Is there a way to link ones Spot to Facebook, so family and friends can view your progress?

The best you can do is post your Spot URL into facebook. It won't be live, it's just like any other link.