EOM 2016- Riders from Michigan

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there
bike.gif
I will be superslabing it Thursday morning 9/22/16, I will be crossing Bluewater bridge at 5am in Port Huron and heading southeast through Ohio and straight down to Virginia. Any takers who want to join the ride and meet up feel free to contact me by PM or just add to this topic. I am a conservative rider until I see a twist in the road. I am also more than my share of tickets at this point, so will be keeping it no more than 5 mph over. No rush this time of the year anyways as there is too much beauty to absorb.

How many more sleeps
lazy.gif

Cheers

Mel

Last edited by a moderator:
Mel,

I'm right on your way between Port Huron and Detroit - but I'll be headed south this Friday for Tech Day at Bikergeeks and then headed south to play for the week leading up to EOM.

Maybe on the way home, if you're heading north on Sunday (9/25)...

Wayne

Bust and MizzBust are staying with us Wednesday, then we'll head to EOM Thursday morning. If'n you wanna do the same, we have room.

Bust and MizzBust are staying with us Wednesday, then we'll head to EOM Thursday morning. If'n you wanna do the same, we have room.
w
Hey, that's a great offer, but think I'm heading out Thursday as I have plans Wednesday evening and may be meeting up with El toro joe Thursday AM.

If anything changes I'll let you know.

Thanks for the hospitality!!!

Mel

El Toro Joe....I get message that says you cannot accept any PM's.

What path are you taking down Thursday?

Don.

What time you heading out in the morning? If later, may be able to meet somewhere on route. If you want to send me your cell # in a PM I could call or text when I'm in Ohio.

I was trying to meet up with Deagle (Don) as well but he may be too far ahead. El Toro Joe was leaving too early to meet as well.

I guess I will re title myself (the little train that could)
scooter.gif

If your leaving early as well, no worries.

Cheers

Mel