EOM 2016 - Voluteers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
We are closing in on things now - less than 30 days to go!!

It's time to put this out there and get some commitment...

We need help setting things up for and running registration on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. There is always many to volunteer to help here and there. I'd like to pin down some names. If you volunteer to help out, please PM me so I know your arrival times, etc.

Thanks!

Wayne

Thursday

7pm-7:30p - set up registration (assemble and sort nametags, sort shirts. (HyperPete, EltoroJoe, Bust, FJRFarrier)

7:30 - 8p - hand out nametags and shirts for registration (Deagle, GinaMcD & Spouse, JWilly)

Friday - 7p-8p - setup and hand out nametags / shirts (LKLD, JWilly, BikerGeek)

Saturday - 5:30p - setup banquet / door prize raffle / hand out nametags / shirts

Hawaiian Shirt Contest (Saturday evening) - (LKLD)

Group Photo - help herd the cats on Saturday evening for the group photo (Photographer - Tyler, cat herder - Majicmaker)

Banquet (FYB, Clocklaw-raffle,)

50/50 Raffle (Allen_C + GF)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be up Thursday or Friday, but whenever it is, I'll check in with you about any help that you may need.

I'm in to help mess shit up. We plan on being there late thursday afternoon.

So if you need a house burned down, bike tipped over, someone to start a brawl with the locals, or just a forum member kicked in the applesack?

I'm up for it.

I will try to assist herding the cats with the goofy shirts on Saturday. PM incoming. :tomato: :tomato2:

I will be happy to the MC for the banquet. Not sure exactly what time we will get there Thursday, but I will help with registration Thursday and Friday.

Group Photo - help herd the cats on Saturday evening for the group photo.
B)
Wonderful, Tyler. I volunteered to herd the cats wearing the Hawaiian shirts for Don's tribute picture. Then Wayne "Deemed" me the official Cat Herder for the EOM'16 class picture. How about you taking the lead as the Class picture herder. I'll be your sidekick helping crack the whip on 100+ semi-sober cats and see what we can put together. Deal?? Drunk people scare me. :laugh:

Registration is my specialty!
Do NOT give that man a SHARPY!
lol2.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Or was that Dom?

Anyhoo.

Wayne - I'll help out where needed.

And I nominate Spencer to be the complaint department, but only because he's such a people-person.

Are we having a 50/50 raffle again? If so, I'll cover that! I can also help with hang out nametags and shirts for registration. I'll have my gf, Donna, to assist with both of these.

i'm assuming you meant "hand out name tags and shirts..." on Thursday from 7:30 to 8 p.m. ???

Either way, Paul and I are planning to arrive Thursday afternoon, and we can help with this on Thursday evening.