EOM 2016 Wytheville; strut'n down from the northlands

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do that in Pennsylvania too? Damn! :laugh:
The Cowpoke's Watering Hole will fine. Noonish?
Sounds good Vic. :good:
Steve, just let me know if you want to go together or meet there.

Edit: Ok, got your text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a notice from VMax Larry that Kennedy St. Cafe is closed until Sept 22?...

Working on a new Bfast meetup hole in Bradford..... Stay tuned

Chef's 117 sounds (looks) pretty good, highest Yelp reviews as well

o.jpg

o.jpg

Got it KJ. Meet you at 117 Main Street, Bradford, PA at 0900 on the 21st.
Okay, Rick I guess has made it official!
hyper.gif

I'll edit the first post to now meetup at 9am (or a tad earlier!) at the Chef 117 which is a block and a half away from our original meetup hole (Kennedy St Cafe)

What is ETA for Super 8 in Fairmont and dinner plan? Looks like Mona and I should arrive sometime around 5:30-6 ish?

Enjoy the ride, Gina! We look forward to seeing you and everyone!

Kick stands are almost ready to go up this morning for us. Just waiting for the rain to pass over and then we're off.

What is ETA for Super 8 in Fairmont and dinner plan? Looks like Mona and I should arrive sometime around 5:30-6 ish?
Should be pretty close to the same time!

There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant next door to this motel. Meaning we can (parking-lot) happy-hour it up, and stumble our way to dinner!

You guys are so lucky to be able to go on this wonderful trip. Please pass on my hello to all. Have a great time and play nice.
smile.png
WE certainly will miss you Jeff!!!!. Hopefully you can make the Burger Challenge RTE in October.

Looks really good, I think we will take this advice!
smile.png
TY!

Our struttin'began at 9:30 this morning. Back roads all the way to Stroudsburg PA. Doing a bit of wandering before landing in Wytheville on Thursday.
Told Deb you are coming down, she's excited for more female company and to see you again!

I'm jealous of your lift off date, Gina. Sweet!
bike.gif

We're not leaving till Tuesday, I'm itch'n to leave [now!] however.

Ride safe and have fun. I'm following along, even though I'm not actually following you down this time.

Happy Birthday KJ! I'm out for sure for EOM. Looks like you'll all have great weather and great riding. I'll be thinking of all of you. Have fun!