EOM 2016 Wytheville; strut'n down from the northlands

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So (un)officially.... maybe I'm the TEO!? lol
If that's how you count it....I think Vic has us all beat, he packed 2 weeks ago!
That is true! Minus the last minute toiletries of course.
yes.gif
Vic, u da man!

I'm leaving for EOM now Tuesday 9/20, but since you packed for this like a Month ago?.... you are the official TEO!

btw- I still haven't packed yet, if I do, I'll get ants in my panties! ...and probably leave tomorrow! ;)

I've packed for some travel or another my whole life. There's nothing worse than packing at the last minute. There's too much to remember in a short period of time. I'm the guy that on the day of take-off, I open my eyes, push the ON button on the coffee maker, drink it, wait for the results and saddle up. This is an easy one being that there's a Walmart within walking distance. I've flown to places in South America that if you forgot something like toothpaste or heaven forbid toilet tissue, you were shit out of luck.

Don't ask me how I know that. Let's just say, it was a memorable trip. :no:

I'm taking off on Sunday via Sanford FL, Macon GA, Franklin TN and Knoxville TN before getting to Wytheville on Thursday. This should be fun. See y'all there. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Safe travels Vic! See you sometime Thursday.

Don't forget your Hawaiian shirt

Vic, when are you riding up to Sanford? Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something.

Vic, when are you riding up to Sanford? Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something.
I was planning on dinner time at my favorite restaurant up there but, I can take off early for a nice brunch somewhere. Let me know.
Edit: it just dawned on me that it'll be Sunday so, brunch it is. Let me know.

How about La Lechonera, a Puerto Rican buffet to die for. Ask Steve if he liked it. He damn near ate mine!

9998 E Colonial Drive

Orlando, FL 32817.

Packing last minute isn't a problem. I have packed for these trips so many times it is easy. Besides, I have to pack for the trip to the Geek's first.
bike.gif

I was planning on dinner time at my favorite restaurant up there but, I can take off early for a nice brunch somewhere. Let me know.Edit: it just dawned on me that it'll be Sunday so, brunch it is. Let me know.

How about La Lechonera, a Puerto Rican buffet to die for. Ask Steve if he liked it. He damn near ate mine!

9998 E Colonial Drive

Orlando, FL 32817.
I was thinking something along the way, as I avoid anything Orlando. Which way are you going up?

I was planning on dinner time at my favorite restaurant up there but, I can take off early for a nice brunch somewhere. Let me know.
Edit: it just dawned on me that it'll be Sunday so, brunch it is. Let me know.

9998 E Colonial Drive

Orlando, FL 32817.
Hey! I'm jealous!

When Debbie and I were in old San Juan, we went to a Cafe that had a big Puerto Rican spread (Jimmy Buffet) laid out... it was friggen AWEsome! Oh yeah, the buttery Rum dwinks were no slouch eitha!

FAN!

I was planning on dinner time at my favorite restaurant up there but, I can take off early for a nice brunch somewhere. Let me know.Edit: it just dawned on me that it'll be Sunday so, brunch it is. Let me know.

9998 E Colonial Drive

Orlando, FL 32817.
I was thinking something along the way, as I avoid anything Orlando. Which way are you going up?
I can head up there anyway you want. I'll be at my leisure so, pick a place and time and send me an address and I'll show up.

We'll miss you Dean. Work on getting the boys into skiing or something that doesn't interfere.
smile.png

Sadly I have to report I can't make it. The boys have football games and don't want to miss watching them play. I'll keep an eye on this for next year and hope the timing works out. Hope I don't have to wait six years until my nest is empty before I can get to this event.