EOM 2017 - Home Safe

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Safe travels to those departing today.

I made it home Friday night; my route was via WV with a quick visit with Jim (Spklbuk), then slab.

Check in here, let us know you made it...

Wayne

I'm staying an extra day and taking off tomorrow. There's some nasty stuff I'll run into today in Jacksonville. Great time to recoup from this Awesome weekend. I'll chime in with I get home. Happy Trails, everyone! :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooze and I are home.

We rolled out around 9:45 with PhilJet. Sooze and I stopped just outside of Charleston and Phil kept rolling - he was on a mission to get home for a dinner date.

324 miles today, just over 1100 for the weekend.

Thanks to Wayne, Gerald, Brenda, Jason and everyone else who helped to make this a terrific gathering.

Just made it home alittle over 800 miles today and about 2400 for the weekend!

Had a good time meeting and riding with everyone.

Laura and I got back safely around 6:45 pm after about a 9:30am departure from Wytheville. Figured about 1500 miles for the weekend. Add our thanks to all who worked so hard to put on a great EOM again this year. I'll raise a cold one for Petey tonight to cap off the weekend.

Lisa and I arrived home safely at 2:30pm. Thanks again to all who worked so hard to make EOM so special. Thanks to Mike and Laura for leading a spectacular ride on Saturday. RIP Petey. As stated by WNYFJR, a special toast to him this evening.

Home after being on the road all week. 3400 miles this week and I'm ready to do it all over again. Sonya got Ken to the Atlanta Airport so he can get his leg repaired. RIP Petey, you will be missed greatly.

Mona and I are in Birmingham, AL with plans to hit Barber Museum tomorrow. Have off this week and traveling, will post up when we actually get home. 1600 miles so far since leaving our house Wednesday.

Big thanks to all the volunteers! Tears shed for the loss of Petey, he will be missed.

Kelly and I got home last night just after dark -- the scenic route takes a little longer. Almost 1,100 miles on the pillion stock seat without verbal complaint!? That's true love, boys and girls!

(My spare set of seats will be shipped to Mr. Laam before Friday.)

I got home a couple of hours ago. Bill and I enjoyed West Virginia on Sunday and then slabbed it home today from Winchester, VA. Thanks to Wayne for hosting EOM once again and to all who helped. I look forward to the next one.

I got home at 3:30 this afternoon. Rode back roads Sunday ending up in Lewisburg PA. Slabbed home to RI today. 2121 miles total for me. Thanks to Wayne and the gang for hosting another great event. Can't wait for next year

Mem rode with me and safely arrived to her South Portland, Maine hotel, arriving at 7:00p.m. this evening after 909 miles. She'll finish to New Brunswick tomorrow. I made it in after 919 miles, with week totaling 3,717 miles. I'm taking the Silverado to work tomorrow, for sure! Great riding with several of you and meeting new riders. Thanks. (2/3 Sunday 1/3 Monday, not straight 919)

Last edited by a moderator: