EOM 2018 Registration - Open Now + Q&A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
EOM 2018 Registration is open.

www.fjreom.com > Rally Info > Registration

Registration on been migrated away from the Eventbrite service / site and into a stand along e-commerce site hosted on my website - www.attacktheroad.com. I've set up EOM registration there, along with event shirts.

Registration includes dinner for one, rally swag and admission to the door prize raffle at the banquet (must be present to win). Dinner will be a family style meal including Fried Chicken, Ham, Fried Fish, Salad, Rolls, Dessert, Green beans, Mac n cheese, Rice/gravy, Okra, Drink (non-alcoholic...).

The cut off for rally shirt orders will be September 1st, 2018. Registration will remain open until September 17th. Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis until September 15th, and after that no refunds will be issued. To ensure that venue capacity is not exceeded, the banquet is limited to 110 attendees. Registration / Rally fee is $35/person this year. Any excess funds from registration will be donated to charity (Jordan's Initiative).

At this point, my work & travel plans will most likely not allow me to arrive until late on Thursday evening. We will plan on handing out shirts and rally swag on Friday evening.

If you have any questions or issues with registration, please post here or PM me - please be patient, I will respond as soon as possible.

Wayne

Almost in... choices for women's shirts say short and long sleeved but don't seen an option to choose one or the other?

P.S. Is there a size chart? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent - think I've got it fixed...

Almost in... choices for women's shirts say short and long sleeved but don't seen an option to choose one or the other?

P.S. Is there a size chart?
biggrin.png

Update - Women's short sleeve Sport-tek shirt will be a v-neck style shirt - Sport-Tek LST353. Storefront is updated with images and description.

I do have item numbers for long sleeve versions of that shirt as well - LST353LS - Please PM me with size and color if interested; I can add individual variations to the item.

P.S. Is there a size chart?
biggrin.png

Registration Update - the "list"...

Update - Registration List as of 7/26/18 at 6pm.
0face
Allen_C
BkerChuck
BlacknWhite23
Brodie
Bucwench (not on forums)
Burnspot
Chivvalry
CraigRegs
Crumpadump
Cyklnut
danh600
dcumpian
Dianne
Dyeman
ElToroJoe
FJRfarrier
FJRMark
Griff
LeeDavis
LKLD
luvtoride
mlazicki
pjrep4
Prestone
RacinRay
RaYzerman
Spininprop
Tyler
vabikebreaker
vabren
wheaton
yamafitter

Quick update.

FYI - when you complete the registration and process payment via PayPal, the transaction will show up as being from "Attacktheroad.com" - that is the name of my website that I'm running the storefront on. The charge is not going to say you paid "EOM". If you have any questions about this, please PM or email me...

Wayne

Is the sport tek short sleeved men's shirt a v neck, also? Pretty sure that's what I ordered. I'm more familiar with ordering tshirts in men's sizes as opposed to women's sizes... the only reason that I ordered in that fashion. I would want a vneck in woman's sizes if that was the only type available.

Men's sport - tek shirt is normal round neck. Only the women's sized sport-tek shirts are v-neck.

:)

And yes, you ordered a men's red sport-tek shirt.

Is the sport tek short sleeved men's shirt a v neck, also? Pretty sure that's what I ordered. I'm more familiar with ordering tshirts in men's sizes as opposed to women's sizes... the only reason that I ordered in that fashion. I would want a vneck in woman's sizes if that was the only type available.

Men's sport - tek shirt is normal round neck. Only the women's sized sport-tek shirts are v-neck.

smile.png

Thank you for the answer, Wayne. I'll be looking to change my order. I was unaware there was a difference. Guess that I wasn't paying enough attention. Can you please tell me what I need to do? & is there anyone that can offer insight of the woman's equivalent in sizing for a man's XL? Rule of thumb is increase 2 sizes to switch from men's sizing to women's sizing. That would make what I should order a 3xl in woman's sizing... which seems extreme to me. Any chicks have insight on this? I'll try to google & see if I can come up with something.

No worries - we can sort this out - I see your PM, I'll get in contact with you there.

smile.png

Thank you for the answer, Wayne. I'll be looking to change my order. I was unaware there was a difference. Guess that I wasn't paying enough attention. Can you please tell me what I need to do? & is there anyone that can offer insight of the woman's equivalent in sizing for a man's XL? Rule of thumb is increase 2 sizes to switch from men's sizing to women's sizing. That would make what I should order a 3xl in woman's sizing... which seems extreme to me. Any chicks have insight on this? I'll try to google & see if I can come up with something.

REMINDER - The cut off for rally shirt orders will be September 1st, 2018. I will be removing the shirts and FJRiders.com merchandise from stock Saturday evening.