EOM 2019 Discussion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or pick up planning.... just a suggestion to those northern folks.

Quick Update.

There have been some suggestions that warrant further investigation (that fall into the "further north" category. These events take some effort to put together - those who have done will agree - it's more than the help at the event (folks always step up and pitch in when it's needed at the event).

I do not have the bandwidth to research the details for those alternate suggested locations, get a vote tallied and finalize things in a reasonable amount of time right now.

The term used in another conversation was "press the 'Easy' button". So I am.

EOM 2019 - Maggie Valley, NC - September 19-22, 2019.

It just makes sense at this point. The riding is there. The staff and facility check every box and are under one roof. There are options for inclement weather and the riding is awesome (IMHO).

I will say that for 2020, we need to look hard at the suggestions made in these conversations so that by December 2019, we have a venue for 2020 locked down. I'll get the list consoldated and then ask for those who are local to them do some recon for us.

Only 3 months of winter left...

Wayne

I'm working on the wife. Our anniversary is September 23.
What could be better than a trip to Maggie Valley...
rolleyes.gif

Scheduled