EOM 2019 Event & Discussion Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Official Event and Discussion Thread.

What: FJR1300 Eastern Owners Meet (EOM) 2019

Where:

Maggie Valley Inn

70 Soco Road

Maggie Valley, NC 28571

Reservations: (866) 926-0201

www.maggievalleyhotel.com

When: Thursday, September 19th through Sunday, September 22nd, 2019

About:

Event registration will open on or around July 15th. Shirts and FJR swag will be available for order when registration opens. Registration will include admission to the EOM Banquet and dinner Saturday evening plus what swag we gather; and of course a ticket for the door prize raffle (also held Saturday evening).

The hotel is accepting reservations now - please mention the Yamaha FJR motorcycle group.

There will be a 50/50 raffle as well.

We will also provide the opportunity to donate towards the Jordan’s Initiative Foundation.

Spoon on some fresh tires and come join us in Maggie Valley again this year!

Wayne

Reminder / Update #1 (courtesy of BikerGeek).

Since we're coming into the warmer months, I thought this would be a good time to put out a reminder.

In honor and memory of Don Stanley, AKA beemerdons, bring a Hawaiian shirt for the banquet on Saturday night. If you do not own a Hawaiian shirt, now is the time to start looking.

Hell - the Maggie Valley Inn does have a tiki bar, so what the hell's your excuse?

Reminder / Update #2

Registration will not be open until July 15th, 2019

The cut off for shirt orders will be August 31st, 2019.

Update #3 – 7/14/19 - EOM 2019 Registration is open.

Registration notes. Registration is hosted in my e-commerce shop on attacktheroad.com. The registration link is provided here on the EOM website.

There are also shirts available for purchase with the EOM logo. T-shirts will have the 2019 EOM logo on the front left chest, and a logo on the back using the attendee’s screen name – similar to what was done in 2016 & 2017. There are also sweatshirts available – these will have the 2019 EOM logo on the front left chest only.

The Jordan’s Initiate donation item is also available via the storefront if you wish to donate to our charity of choice.

For anyone who wishes to order either the ABS test harness or OBD adapter harness and wants to pick it up at EOM, I will refund the shipping cost (aka, free shipping if picked up at EOM in September).

Route file will be available for download During August-September 2019 via the EOM Website - I'll post an update once the file is ready for download.

To get to the EOM and FJRiders merchandise, just click the “storefront” link in the item description.

If you have any questions regarding EOM registration or merchandise items (sizes, colors, etc), please PM me or use the ‘contact us’ link on the EOM website.

Thank you!

Wayne

20190714103111-2d3fe01d-th.png

Logo design courtesy of LeeDavis!

Update #4 - Registration List - will be updated randomly...

Registration list as of 7/21/19 @ 7pm

Update #4 - Attendance List. Updated 7/21/19 @ 7pm

Registration as of 8/5/19 at 9pm

Allen_C
Big Willie BritBike
BkerChuck
Blind Squirrel
Bungie
COGnosticator
dcumpian
Dianne
DouginNC
El Toro Joe
extrememarine
FjrVfr
gray ray
I'mwithBungie
Intech
Iris
Joe
LCB
LeeDavis
LKLD
mlacomb
natehawk750
Pete
Prestone
RacinRay
Ray
RaYzerman
Shockey21
Spanky
tby
TigerWench
Tyler
vabikebreaker
WorxMagic
ZOOOMM

Last edited by a moderator:
COGnosticator posted: I have this rally on my radar right now ...
Which rally? Enquiring minds want to know. PM me, please, to keep the thread focused on EOM.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE - registration will be open by Monday afternoon (7/15/19). In working on updates in the store front, I left one of the settings live by accident yesterday. This morning I see two registrations in the system. I changed settings to prevent any more registration purchases for right now - please be patient, I'll announce when registration is live and ready for business...

Wayne

Update #3 – 7/14/19 - EOM 2019 Registration is open.

Registration notes. Registration is hosted in my e-commerce shop on attacktheroad.com. The registration link is provided
https://www.attacktheroad.com/rally-info/registration/here
https://www.attacktheroad.com/rally-info/registration/on the EOM website.

There are also shirts available for purchase with the EOM logo. T-shirts will have the 2019 EOM logo on the front left chest, and a logo on the back using the attendee’s screen name – similar to what was done in 2016 & 2017. There are also sweatshirts available – these will have the 2019 EOM logo on the front left chest only.

The
https://www.jordansinitiative.com/Jordan’s Initiate
https://www.jordansinitiative.com/donation item is also available via the storefront if you wish to donate to our charity of choice.

For anyone who wishes to order either the ABS test harness or OBD adapter harness and wants to pick it up at EOM, I will refund the shipping cost (aka, free shipping if picked up at EOM in September).

Route file will be available for download During August-September 2019 via the EOM Website - I'll post an update once the file is ready for download.

To get to the EOM and FJRiders merchandise, just click the “storefront” link in the item description.

If you have any questions regarding EOM registration or merchandise items (sizes, colors, etc), please PM me or use the ‘contact us’ link on the EOM website.

Thank you!

Wayne

20190714103111-2d3fe01d-th.png

Logo design courtesy of LeeDavis!

Post 1 updated with registration list.

Update #4 - Attendance List. Updated 7/15/19 @ 6pm

Allen_C
COGnosticator
El Toro Joe
extrememarine
LKLD
natehawk750