EOM 2022 - Flatwoods, WV - September 15th-18th, 2022 - Registration is open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score

EOM 2022 - September 15th to 18th, 2022

The FJR1300 Eastern Owners Meet (EOM) Rally Registration is open now.

We are returning to the Days Inn & Conference Center in Flatwoods, WV for 2022. A room block is available - please mention the Yamaha FJR motorcycle group when you make reservations (hotel details below). Registration includes a Banquet meal served Saturday evening, door prizes and 50/50 raffle (must be present to win). Grand prize will be a set of tires (FJR size, brand to be determined HMFIC). Registration is set up on my e-store on my website at www.attacktheroad.com/atrstore. There are event shirts available as well.

** Important Note ** - when you pay for registration and/or merch (shirts), the charges will show up on your credit / debit card statement as "Attacktheroad.com". Please remember and connect the two topics. If you dispute the charges because your "forgot" what Attacktheroad.com is for or don't remember buying anything from that website, the potential exists for my entire account to be put on hold while it's resolved. Don't ask me how I know this...

Routes will be available for download the first week of September from the EOM website (I'll add a direct link here once the download link is live).

Hotel info:
Days Inn & Conference Center - 350 Days Dr, Sutton, WV 26601 - Phone: (304) 765-5055

We look forward to seeing everyone in Flatwoods again this year!

Wayne

20210919205058-47c564d7-me.jpg

Update - Hotel FYI.

I just spoke to Kristi at the hotel. The restaurant is open; hours are Tues - Fri (5p-9p) and Saturday (5p-10p). They are serving a hot breakfast buffet 6:30a to 9:30a. Both pools are open.

Has anyone mapped this road from their respective locations yet?
  • Pittsboro, NC 27312 to Flatwoods, West Virginia (PER GOOGLE MAPS)
  • 5+07 Hrs (313 miles) One Way​

• 313 miles ÷ 44.7 mpg (FJR2017) ≈ 7.00 US Gals​

• FJR Tank: 6.6 US Gals.(Owner's Manual)​

• 1.44 Tank Requirement (One-Way)​

• Current Average Fuel Price:​

• NC $3.701/Gal​

• WV $4.095/Gal​

I know I'm going to spend more $$ this year on gas for this trip. I've prepared for that by trimming here and there, and know that it is going to be the best return on investment I see all year in the miles I ride and the smiles, laughs, and good times shared with the group at EOM.

My LZ is 460+ miles from the Days Inn, give or take.

Has anyone mapped this road from their respective locations yet?
  • Pittsboro, NC 27312 to Flatwoods, West Virginia (PER GOOGLE MAPS)
  • 5+07 Hrs (313 miles) One Way​

• 313 miles ÷ 44.7 mpg (FJR2017) ≈ 7.00 US Gals​

• FJR Tank: 6.6 US Gals.(Owner's Manual)​

• 1.44 Tank Requirement (One-Way)​

• Current Average Fuel Price:​

• NC $3.701/Gal​

• WV $4.095/Gal​