EOM 2022 Location Discussion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanna ride man, ride! I'm in Yorktown, Va . and any direction for a few days is good.

Great location. Was there 2021. Nothing before then though?

The event - FJR300 Eastern Owners Meet (EOM) has taken place annually since 2003, typically in September and usually somewhere in Appalacha - From WV (Flatwoods, Lewsiburg) to North Carlina (Maggie Valley, Boone) to Virginia (Wythesville) and Tennesse (Johnson City). www.fjreom.com has a recap of locations here if you're interested.

I retire at the end of March and am moving back to Southwestern NM. If I can swing it I think it would be fun. Any time I can put my butt in the saddle and grind out some twisties is a good time. I am planning a bucket list trip out to TOTD at the end of April through May. Plan on stopping and visiting with some friends and family along the way as I wind through Texas, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and home.

I retire at the end of March and am moving back to Southwestern NM. If I can swing it I think it would be fun. Any time I can put my butt in the saddle and grind out some twisties is a good time. I am planning a bucket list trip out to TOTD at the end of April through May. Plan on stopping and visiting with some friends and family along the way as I wind through Texas, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and home.
Looking forward to EOM Flatwoods 2022. Went last year. I have enjoyed riding West Va for 20 years on and off. Found a lot of new routes thanks to EOM. I plan on leaving Williamsburg Va on the 11th of Sept. And going to Waynesboro and riding the BRP to the end near Cherokee and staying in Robbinsville maybe. Then ride the Skyway and Dragon . Then head to Flatwoods on Thursday to EOM. Anyone would be welcome to tag along.