EOM 2022 Location Discussion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
This is posted on other FJR Forums as well - checking in for opinions on EOM 2022...

I don't see an option to add a poll to the thread - is that gone or is it me??

With 2021 winding down, let's see what the general opinion is about EOM 2022.

The hotel in Flatwoods has already provided a quote for 2022; from a behind the scenes persepective, the staff and management at the Flatwoods location were exceptional - They are second only to Beth and MIke at the Maggie Valley Inn.

Our options include:
  • Flatwoods Part 2
  • Maggie Valley, NC (pending contact with the Maggie Valley Inn to verfiy management and rates)
  • Other points in or near the Blue Ridge Mtns.
Thanks,

Wayne

Feedback has been consistent - return to Flatwoods it is.

EOM 2022 - Flatwoods, WV - September 15-18, 2022.

I'm finalizing details with the hotel now. Details will be published via new thread shortly.

Wayne

Feedback has been consistent - return to Flatwoods it is.

EOM 2022 - Flatwoods, WV - September 15-18, 2022.

I'm finalizing details with the hotel now. Details will be published via new thread shortly.

Wayne
I'm somewhat new here - may I ask if this is some kind of FJR rally & if so can anyone attend & what does EOM stand for ?? I appreciate any & all help.

I'm somewhat new here - may I ask if this is some kind of FJR rally & if so can anyone attend & what does EOM stand for ?? I appreciate any & all help.
Any one can attend EOM (annual Eastern Owners Meeting) follow this thread & by Sept 2022 you will likely have few questions about the event. Should you plan to attend it will be a highlight to your motorcycle life.

If you click on forums and scroll down you will see the list of different meetings for the different areas and the explanations. Due to an overly demanding job and now health issues I've never been able to attend but someday. 😁

My family and I attended the EOM in Boone, NC a bunch of years ago. It was fun, and exciting to see all the members and these beautiful machines. I've managed to never be bike-less in the last five decades, but have still not actually even ridden an FJR yet. Sat on a couple, that's all. One day.