EOM on knobbies.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least Russ didn't laugh at me first. Of course, my DRZ was still running while it was laying there and that would have drowned out his laughter...

Wow....that looks like fun!!! I mean the trail riding, not so much the falling down part - lol
You don't like gravel or dirt. I doubt you would like river crossings Iris.

Of course, you have a Jim to pick up the bike for you...so maybe you would like it. :)

In the video above, Tom needed to have his own personal Jim to do that kinda schtuff.

Wow....that looks like fun!!! I mean the trail riding, not so much the falling down part - lol

Of course, you have a Jim to pick up the bike for you...so maybe you would like it. :).........and yes Jim would pick up my bike when I fell - LOL
I like dirt and gravel, just not on my clean and shiny FJR.....

Look !! :)

DSC01176_zps7wiof3kh.jpg

DSC01171_zpsulzqsoab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course, you have a Jim to pick up the bike for you...so maybe you would like it. :)

In the video above, Tom needed to have his own personal Jim to do that kinda schtuff.
I finally offered to help and almost fell on my ass when I was walking across to help Tom pick up the bike.

I'm quite sure Tom would never have told anyone if I had fallen down in the middle of the creek being a polite Canadian and all.