EOM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jagermeister

Reaction score
Is anyone performing tire changes (and/or selling tires) at EOM?

So far, the posted vendor list is:

Premier Cycle Accessories

New Enough

Cycle Gadgets

AeroStitch

AllBalls

Traxion

Marc Parnes

Door Prizes By :

Garauld - FJR Racks and Back Rests

TownsendsFJR1300 - FJR Helmet Lock Brackets

FJRandy - Aftermarket Horn Wiring Harness

Wild Bill's Highway Pegs

Posted vendor = they donated a door prize... they are not setting up vendors booths.

Chris, last year Jim worked out a deal with Freedom Motorsports in Princeton, WV to offer good prices on tires & I am not sure if they charged for mounting. I think so... but a very reasonable fee.

Anyway, there was tires available. I haven't heard anything about the deal being similar this year. Maybe wait for Jim to speak up. He'd know more about it than me.

So, you gonna' save me a swallow of that Jager this trip? I completely missed out on our KY adventure.

Heidi

Thanks Heidi,

Depending on a quasi-planned August Cherohala Skyway run, I'll either have a fresh set installed before EOM, or need a new set while there.

Yep, there will be Jager! Hopefully, we'll get a Freezer/Fridge in the room; that dark sultry nectar of the gods is best served @ 28f. :D

Yes. And frozen Jager is tha abolute best! And a shot of Red Bull and say good night after aboot 5 of them.

Is anyone performing tire changes (and/or selling tires) at EOM?
So far, the posted vendor list is:

Premier Cycle Accessories

New Enough

Cycle Gadgets

AeroStitch

AllBalls

Traxion

Marc Parnes

Door Prizes By :

Garauld - FJR Racks and Back Rests

TownsendsFJR1300 - FJR Helmet Lock Brackets

FJRandy - Aftermarket Horn Wiring Harness

Wild Bill's Highway Pegs
Thanks for reminding me. I spoke with Freedom Motorsports months ago, but haven't got back to them. Will call them this afternoon. Will post up a thread when I know more.

UPDATE: Tires and such are in the works. They are supposed to be back with to me with details soon. Freedom Motorsports folks are a good bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just add that I bought a set of tires from Freedom Motorsports last year and they were great to deal with. They gave me and 3 other FJR riders a ride to the nearby diner where we had a good breakfast and then when we were finished eating they came back and picked us up. Great service, good prices and super nice people. Thanks to Jim for setting this up last year and thanks for doing it again this year.