EOM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05fjrBluedevil

Reaction score
Well

As this gets closer so does my wanting to ride over and see everyone again....

So my so told me one trip a year, I have already had 3, itch itch itch........

Well hopefully i am there, but if not... i hope you all have a great time enjoy the rides, sights and conversations.....

Mike

So those of your in the area that are going through Kentucky, when are you heading out.... maybe I can meet up with some of you, like we all did going to 05 EOM... 06 EOM I rode down solo and it wasn't nearly as nice, besides it rained the whole way and i hit the snake in the wee hours in the morning, in the fog, rain and no second gear, wow what an experience last years rides were... i remember axe,ttt and myself catching a semi coming the other way and in our lane as we came around a blind corner!!!!!

It seems everytime I go to one of these get togethers, it is always a great get together with old friends and new as the FJR community just keeps getting bigger and bigger.....

Just tell the S.O. your going to get a pizza, and that it's taking a little longer for them to cook the pizza. Like 2 days longer, than you expected. Then come back with a Pizza and say, "Damn, that was rediculous, can you beleive how long it took me to get this pizza! It better be good!" That way it's the pizza places fault and not yours!!! In a good relationship, you can always find someone else to blame! ;)

Just tell the S.O. your going to get a pizza, and that it's taking a little longer for them to cook the pizza. Like 2 days longer, than you expected. Then come back with a Pizza and say, "Damn, that was rediculous, can you beleive how long it took me to get this pizza! It better be good!" That way it's the pizza places fault and not yours!!! In a good relationship, you can always find someone else to blame! ;)
Used that one last year... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'm friggn excited! I can't wait, I'm going to see if I can get Friday off work and make it down for some of those tech sessions....hopefully there is still space :-x