Ex Wife?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airboss

Reaction score
honeymoon-is-over.jpg

Dayum...I gotta say, I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life. Who to marry was not one of them. She goes along with all my crazy ideas, and has never tried to make me stop anything. Hell, she's even joined in a few times. Top that off with being Hawt and smart, and I did pretty good!

I have heard that the difference between ex-wives and current wives is .......................................................................................................Ex-wives are forever

Dayum...I gotta say, I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life. Who to marry was not one of them. She goes along with all my crazy ideas, and has never tried to make me stop anything. Hell, she's even joined in a few times. Top that off with being Hawt and smart, and I did pretty good!
That just proves your lucky and not so good looking.
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

As stated by Frau Zilla.

Dayum...I gotta say, I've made a lot of good decisions in my life. Who to marry was not one of them. He has all these crazy ideas, and never stops no matter how much I plead with him. Hell, the dumba$$ even tried to get me to join in a few times. Top that off with he's an ogre and smart as hair, and boy did I fuk up.

As stated by Frau Zilla.

Dayum...I gotta say, I've made a lot of good decisions in my life. Who to marry was not one of them. He has all these crazy ideas, and never stops no matter how much I plead with him. Hell, the dumba$$ even tried to get me to join in a few times. Top that off with he's an ogre and smart as hair, and boy did I fuk up.
Oooooh, well played.

Asshole! :fuck: :)

I was lucky, Married an Angel. She never liked my 85 FJ11 , but loved the 05 FJR.

Lost My Angel in 08, Hope you guy's never go though that.

Seven years ago Spousal Unit announced she wanted her own bike and would no longer ride pillion. Those were life changing words. Riding is now a significant part of our lives. They were also very expensive words. She's had four new BMWs in seven years and still has three.

You've done well, AJ...taking care of a blind woman all these years. :p

You've done well, AJ...taking care of a blind woman all these years.
tongue.png
Cumulative Box Score:

RadioHowie: 41

HotRodZilla: 3

Rev1-Pterdodactyl: 1

Last edited by a moderator: