• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale :..F/S - 2014 Yamaha FJR 1300A - under 22K mileage - REDUCED= $8500 ..:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hANNAbONE

Reaction score
Selling my beautiful ceramic coated Red 2014 Yamaha FJR 1300A / non electronic suspension sport touring motorbike.
Meticulously cared for by 69-year-old adult owned and ridden.
No wheelies, No stoppies, No hard braking, No accidents or laydowns, No damage cosmetically or mechanically.
All maintenance is up to date and performed. Cannot tell it from a new 2014.
Lightly ridden the past few years as it has become a bit too heavy a bike for me, thus my sale.
Lots of added accessories & equipment goes with the sale – **see below**.
I bought this as my forever bike, but it is time to move it to the next owner for something lighter and more manageable.
43-48 MPG Avg. OEM Cruise Control, OEM Powered Front Windscreen, OEM Heated Grips, OEM Engine Heat Management, OEM 5-speed,
fabulous runner, ready to go coast to coast – needs nothing. Clear Title in hand ready to deal.

REDUCED PRICE - NOW = CASH only $8500. No Trades -

Call for Appointment : Five15 NineNinetyOne Seventy2Seventy6 -- Versailles, IN (*SE Indiana*)

email : ha nn a b one a t ms n d awt calm

Fly 'n Ride EZ-PZ via Cincy Int'l 40 minutes away or Indy 1.25 hours away

**Over $1400 in Extra’s Included**

~Yamaha Leather Comfort Saddle 2x position - installed

~Yamaha Large Touring Screen - with Laminar Lip - installed

~Battery Tender Lead - that also powers the tank bag - installed

~Brake Pads - front & rear - installed

~OEM Sport Windscreen - uninstalled

~Current Tires are 1 / 2 life left – installed

~2x Brand New Michelin Pilot Road 4-GT Tires – uninstalled

~Pazzo style Short Clutch & Brake Levers - installed

~OEM Brake & Clutch Levers - uninstalled

~Heavy Bar End Weights - installed

~Recent Full Synthetic Oil / Filter & Rear Drive change & Air Cleaner change - installed

~2x OEM Saddle Bags Zip Liners - installed

~Saddle Bag Locks – installed

~2x OEM Keys & OEM Manual

~21778 Original Mileage

1670881878596.png

1670881899119.png

1670881916087.png

Last edited:
What a beautiful bike. I love that red color!
Sorry that you have to let her go. Good luck with the sale.

What a great deal for the new owner to be....bummer you have to let such an incredible machine go. Good luck with the sale. If I didn't already have a 2014, I would seriously consider this, that would be a great ride back to Komifornia!

reduced eqpt - Valentine 1 & Garmin GPS & GIVI tank bag all removed and retained by seller

REDUCTION IN PRICE TO $8900.

I had to sell my FZ1 in 2017 to put a roof on my house, then Covid hit and I lost my job. I was out of work two years with health issues, and still haven't recovered financially. Now I'm getting over Covid, and turing 67 next month. I hope to buy a another bike one day, but it will have to be even lighter than my FZ1 I'm afraid.

Beautiful bike! I wish I was in a position where I could afford it and had the space to park it. I'm trying to sell a few of my herd but it might be a little early in the season still. GLWS!

My goodness, you are right up the road from me.

Come on down and see it.!!