• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale :..F/S - 2014 Yamaha FJR 1300A - under 22K mileage - REDUCED= $8500 ..:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling my beautiful ceramic coated Red 2014 Yamaha FJR 1300A / non electronic suspension sport touring motorbike.
Meticulously cared for by 69-year-old adult owned and ridden.
No wheelies, No stoppies, No hard braking, No accidents or laydowns, No damage cosmetically or mechanically.
All maintenance is up to date and performed. Cannot tell it from a new 2014.
Lightly ridden the past few years as it has become a bit too heavy a bike for me, thus my sale.
Lots of added accessories & equipment goes with the sale – **see below**.
I bought this as my forever bike, but it is time to move it to the next owner for something lighter and more manageable.
43-48 MPG Avg. OEM Cruise Control, OEM Powered Front Windscreen, OEM Heated Grips, OEM Engine Heat Management, OEM 5-speed,
fabulous runner, ready to go coast to coast – needs nothing. Clear Title in hand ready to deal.

REDUCED PRICE - NOW = CASH only $8500. No Trades -

Call for Appointment : Five15 NineNinetyOne Seventy2Seventy6 -- Versailles, IN (*SE Indiana*)

email : ha nn a b one a t ms n d awt calm

Fly 'n Ride EZ-PZ via Cincy Int'l 40 minutes away or Indy 1.25 hours away

**Over $1400 in Extra’s Included**

~Yamaha Leather Comfort Saddle 2x position - installed

~Yamaha Large Touring Screen - with Laminar Lip - installed

~Battery Tender Lead - that also powers the tank bag - installed

~Brake Pads - front & rear - installed

~OEM Sport Windscreen - uninstalled

~Current Tires are 1 / 2 life left – installed

~2x Brand New Michelin Pilot Road 4-GT Tires – uninstalled

~Pazzo style Short Clutch & Brake Levers - installed

~OEM Brake & Clutch Levers - uninstalled

~Heavy Bar End Weights - installed

~Recent Full Synthetic Oil / Filter & Rear Drive change & Air Cleaner change - installed

~2x OEM Saddle Bags Zip Liners - installed

~Saddle Bag Locks – installed

~2x OEM Keys & OEM Manual

~21778 Original Mileage

View attachment 3216

View attachment 3217

View attachment 3218
Beautiful bike, wish I lived closer to come take a look at it. As a side note, I tried private selling a low mileage perfect condition bike last year and was not able to get more than kbb.com trade-in offers. As such, I took it off the market and will sell it for parts "some day" and probably make more money with a little more effort. Bikes, even those in pristine condition, in my great-plains part of the world are not selling for much these days. Maybe because dealers in my area are struggling and providing dirt cheap financing just to keep inventory moving. Good luck!

Beautiful bike, wish I lived closer to come take a look at it. As a side note, I tried private selling a low mileage perfect condition bike last year and was not able to get more than kbb.com trade-in offers. As such, I took it off the market and will sell it for parts "some day" and probably make more money with a little more effort. Bikes, even those in pristine condition, in my great-plains part of the world are not selling for much these days. Maybe because dealers in my area are struggling and providing dirt cheap financing just to keep inventory moving. Good luck!
I visited the USA last August to ride Route 66 from LA to Chicago. I tried a couple of times to buy a bike with a view to selling later or shipping it back to Australia. I would have loved another FJR like this one.

I found a BMW RT in California but couldn't convince the seller that I was genuine, so I abandoned that plan and rented a bike via Riders Share. It looked like a good idea and the bike I rented was a BMW 1200RT. High miles and burnt some oil but an easy ride. The down side was that I didn't take out the max insurance, which would have made it quite an expensive proposition. I rode out from Corona to Kingman on day 1 and unfortunately had the bike tip over while I trying to get a Route 66 photo and a very quiet stretch. The bike fully loaded was too heavy to pick up, so I remove one pannier and the top box and managed to get the beast upright. About 40 miles down the road, the top box came off, it wasn't seated correctly. It ended up with severe road rash.

On day 3, I detoured via St George Utah to meet with some friends and continued back towards Flagstaff. On the UT/AZ border, I had a flat rear tire. Needed a tow back to St George for a new rear tire. $580 ouch. This was reimbursed on insurance.

At the conclusion of the trip, I told the owner to get the top box fixed. He said not to worry and the insurance should cover it. Not so! Riders Share took another $1600 from my credit card. I don't believe that was a fair charge for a fill and repaint of a top box on a 10 year old bike. Lesson learned.

So back to the original concept. If I could have bought a good FJR like the OPs, it would have worked out well I think.

The original hire I made totalled around $4,000. I'm sure I could have resold a good bike on conclusion of my trip or just shipped it back to Australia.

Anyone planning a trip to Australia can have a loan of my bike. I'm at the start of the Great Ocean Road. An easy 2-3 day trip. Similar to Highway 1.

My Route 66 trip was great. I didn't do the whole thing, I covered 3,600 miles which included Monterey to Morrow Bay and thence to LA.

Sorry to hijack this thread. A few pictures from my trip. I'll post elsewhere more pics. This is the bike, when I picked up in LA and on the flatback from Hilldale UT back to St George.

Attachments

• IMG_20220804_152915.jpg
    IMG_20220804_152915.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220810_125640.jpg
    IMG_20220810_125640.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220812_115050.jpg
    IMG_20220812_115050.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 1