Facebook hacked/stolen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorfjr

Reaction score
For those of you who are friends on Facebook, my account was recently taken from me. The hacker messaged me pretending to be as friend saying they accidentally sent me their reset number. I didn't even think about hackers and by the time I knew something was wrong they had changed password, phone number and email. So I've started a new account and am trying to get things cleaned up. I don't understand, sometimes I don't even want to be me.

I believe you should be able to get ahold of facebook and get it fixed. But if not, oh well. It's not like a break from facebook would be a bad thing. I'd just start again

Did you get your Facebook account back? You can jump through some hoops with FB to prove you are yourself and get control of your account. I had it happen to me earlier this year.

Did you get your Facebook account back? You can jump through some hoops with FB to prove you are yourself and get control of your account. I had it happen to me earlier this year.
Thanks, I think I have it under control. Had to create a new account and am moving forward with it.