Fatter Grips??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok will try to find some grip puppies. My local bike shop (just an all around shop with a great reputation) recommended the Hot Grips aswell. Said they have the best wire. Said i would probably want a nicer switch to go on the FJR. Problem is so far i have 6 eyes when i ask for Grip Puppies :) .

Josh
Google Grip puppies and you will find them. I think California Sport Touring has them.

Hot Grips did the trick for me. :)
IMGP1491.jpg
+2 (i hope)

Hey thanks for ordering lockitt out of stock on those guys! I was going to install cruise control and grips this weekend, now my grips won't be here til Tuesday.

In other news, lockitt is back in stock on the 5.25" open, and the owner now knows why he had the sudden surge in interest.

How about some Dual Star heated grips with the Heat Troller control and factory grips with Grip Puppies over them?
Pretty cheap set up and works great.

IMGP0030-1.jpg

What is all that stuff. Looks cool. I love tech stuff. So many grip choices i cannot beleve it. Some are so pricey.

Thanks

Josh

My bike's PO put the BMW grips on - hated them. Put the factory heated grips on, and yes, they are a bit small, like the standard grips. Put the grip puppies on and all is well. I have th Hot Grips on my FJ and they are definitley fatter than stock.

Got some grip puppies from Ca Sport Touring last week. I don't know how you measure hand size but i wear 3X gloves and I really like the puppies. Quick to install or remove and only $10, how can you go wrong?