• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Final Day for Mobil1 rebate 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eligible Mobil Super products: Mobil Super, Mobil Super™ High Mileage and Mobil Super Synthetic motor oils. All viscosities qualify. To receive your rebate check by mail:

•Purchase the eligible products at a participating retailer (listed below) between March 1, 2017, and May 31, 2017.

•Print your name, address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, daytime phone number (area code included), email address (optional), vehicle make (required), vehicle model (optional) and participating UPC number of the purchased item on the official rebate form (available at the participating retailers) OR participate online by visiting mobil.us/rebateform, completing the online form and uploading an image of your cash register receipt:

•To receive a $15 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil 1 motor oil and one (1) Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filter or Mobil 1 Motorcycle Oil Filter.

•To receive a $12 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil 1 motor oil.

•To receive a $10 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil Super Synthetic motor oil.

•To receive a $7 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil Super motor oil.

•Complete the online offer form at mobil.us/rebateform. Upload an image of your cash register receipt(s) dated between March 1, 2017, and May 31, 2017, from a participating retailer, with eligible product(s) circled. All online submissions must be completed by 11:59:59 p.m. CST June 30, 2017.

•OR mail the original receipt(s) dated between March 1, 2017, and May 31, 2017, from a participating retailer, with eligible product(s) circled, with completed official rebate form, postmarked by June 30, 2017, and received by July 14, 2017, to:

Mobil Retail Rebate Offer

P.O. Box 9667

Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9667

Dang, I didn't even know about this. I just cleaned off the Walmart shelf of their last bottles of T4 last night and I'm guessing the receipt went out to the curb in the trash this morning.

FYI - You can submit the rebate form online, with a phone photo of the receipt, so it won't even cost you a postage stamp.
thumbsup.gif

PS - Although they do not list Walmart as one of the retailers, it does say that the list is not complete. And when contacted they said they would honor receipts from Walmarts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit Fred now your making spend more money. I changed my oil a couple of weeks ago using Mobil oil. Receipt is long gone. I must say the bike likes the synth oil much better. Going after work to score some more jugs for the 2015's next oil change.

Dave

Thank you for that. Bought two 5 quart bottles 2 days ago and fortunately saved the receipt. Took a couple of minutes to do it online.

Done, thanks for helping me spend my money Fred. It was for a good cause at least.
greedy.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you!

You have successfully submitted your rebate request.

If there are no problems with your request, please allow approximately six to eight weeks for shipment of your rebate check following verification of all required rebate documentation.