First 2023 Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Don or DC Archie. :)
Just got told not to come down to the RV camp Ground Rancho Oso out on Paradise Rd by San Marcos Pass do the rain issues. Good to see your still kicking Don thanks for the ride.

Very nice! Great quality video and editing.

The wife is trying to learn how to do videos for our rides.

We rode on New Years Day

We just got a second FJR so she can ride a big girl bike. New bike not in this video.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting up Carver. My wife and I are in Cambria for the weekend (in the cage) and we could see how high the rivers were during the storm by detritus left along the banks. Up in the mountains (on the way to Opolo Winery) there was water in every little gully and creek bed.
What an incredible 2 weeks of rainy weather!
Hope all is well, and post again soon please…..
Brian the biknflyfisher

Thanks for posting up Carver. My wife and I are in Cambria for the weekend (in the cage) and we could see how high the rivers were during the storm by detritus left along the banks. Up in the mountains (on the way to Opolo Winery) there was water in every little gully and creek bed.
What an incredible 2 weeks of rainy weather!
Hope all is well, and post again soon please…..
Brian the biknflyfisher
Brian, you live in Selma or Kingsburg correct? Just trying to remember. Hope you have a great weekend over on the coast....Kevin