First Gear Heated Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

germany

Reaction score
FYI to anyone who may have purchased some Classic Style First Gear Heated Gloves.

I purchased a pair of Classic Style First Gear Heated Gloves (made by Warm N Safe) and encountered an issue with the right glove putting out a lot more heat than the left glove. The difference was enough to burn and blister two of my knuckles on my right hand.

I talked to FG and they were aware of some varying heat issues in the fingers, but I'm the first to report any burns. Apparently there was a "1st shipment" that had some varying heat in the fingers but the "2nd shipment" was fine.

FG is going to replace my gloves no problem (with a set from the "2nd shipment").

Gun, Have you had a chance to get them out in real cold conditions yet ? The website says get the others for real cold weather but seems to me the same wattage should work about the same . . . .When you ask for the water resistant liner to be added it would seem efficient enough for 25+ deg riding especially with some wind protection (ie handguards).