First Ride of the Year

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAM TOM

Reaction score
Got in my first ride of the year today. It was only 36 degrees out but the sun was shining and the roads were dry. Wow it felt great wish spring and summer would hurry and get here. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got in my first ride of the year today. It was only 36 degrees out but the sun was shining and the roads were dry. Wow it felt great wish spring and summer would hurry and get here. :) :) :)
It was about 37 here when I got a small ride in today. Yes, hard to wait...

Glad to hear it. Been riding some myself. We don't deal much with the cold just never ending rain... but springs on the way!! :)

Glad to hear it. Been riding some myself. We don't deal much with the cold just never ending rain... but springs on the way!! :)
And yesterday's wind with rain was unreal! Left as fast as it got here, and made a huge mess :eek: . Almost like the ex has visited.

We're supposed to start hitting our first prolonged streak of 70+ starting today. Unfortunately, I had to cage it to work today to run the wifey to the airport... Been riding all winter, but I'm looking forward to donning the shorts under the suit rather than jeans. :D

Got the first ride, ever, on my new (to me) '05 last night. Man, what a beautiful bike!! Quick, nimble....a pleasure to drive. I think me and F. Junior will be spending a lot of 'quality time' together this summer! :yahoo: