Fix for a lost rear axle spacer?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddykevin

Reaction score
Ok, short of ordering another one, which I will do. Does anyone have a fix for a missing rear axle spacer on a 2007 FJR w/ ABS?

Al, that would be the one. I'm trying to find someone who actually has one in stock so that I can get it sent overnight.

Of course, my dealer is useless in this matter.

In terms of how did I lose it? Well, the last time I saw it... and then my son and his friends were in the garage... you get the rest.

Al, that would be the one. I'm trying to find someone who actually has one in stock so that I can get it sent overnight.
Of course, my dealer is useless in this matter.

In terms of how did I lose it? Well, the last time I saw it... and then my son and his friends were in the garage... you get the rest.
Ah, thanks - bin there!

It will turn up next time you're looking for something else.
rolleyes.gif

Here, take mine. Really, I'm not using it. We've had just over 5" of rain at my house in the last 4 days and there's still more coming, looking forward to at least another inch tonight.

LIke you have any room to talk about LMM - last minute maintenance...

I dug through boxes and jars last night for Kevin - no dice but I know I have one somewhere; I need to take time to sort parts some.

nevermind, I think I'll go riding instead.

Glad you found it, Kevin - have a great trip north.

SPACER FOUND, CRISIS AVERTED!!
Thank you to everyone who attempted to help me.
Holy Crap...last time the boys "work" on your bike just before a LD mcy trip.

Glad you found it...