FJR - 1 Forest Rat - 0

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSix

Reaction score
As gawd is my witness...

7:30 pm, Maryland...

It's raining lightly.

Just started, in fact.

Damned roads are slick.

Me and Silver are headin' home.

In town, on a 4-laner with cross-streets and traffic lights.

Plenty of traffic.

Butt-pirate cagers are gettin' a little froggy.

Silver needs to run...

I do a medium push off from a traffic light.

1st.... 2nd.... 3rd.... 60mph on the dial.... plenty of room between me and the butt-ranger cagers. :p

WTF!!!!

WTF is that!?!?!?

FUCK - - that's Bambi's momma!!!

Dumb bitch is crossin' my left to right and we're on an intercept...

Grab 'em up front-and-rear kinda hard.

Can't get too much, the roads are slick.

Rear end is sliding, but it's stayin' where I want it.

Still looks like a hit...

Fuck - this is gonna hurt... :angry:

THUMP.

Just one thump.

No crunch?

Forest-rat-slut-b*tch-Bambi-momma-c*nt-f*ck is spinning off to my right-rear periphery...

She bounces off the far curb, scrambles up to her feet, and lunges right into the path of a soccer-mom in some sort of Cell-phone-booth.

Therrrrrr's my crunch....

Yeah, that's right!! - Needed the help of an SUV, but I got you b*tch... :haha:

Pull into the homestead.

Check out the front end.

Nothin'...

Dead nothin'!

I took that piece-a-sh*t out at the ankles with my front TIRE!!!!!!

Damn, life feels good tonight!!!!

B)

What is all the children going to do with out bambi? Than again what would Walt Disney say to you for aiding in the final outcome of bambi? No more movies for the kids Glad your o.k. and the bike also. What did the suv look like?

:clap: :haha: weeekend rider

Outstanding bitch, err.....forrest rat report! A most excellent play by play, with a most excellent outcome.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, you have some anger issues. :)
...and I'm glad OmegaSix cleaned the story up a little. For a minute there I thought it was going to be the XXX rated version. :dribble:

Omega...Sure glad you made it through that okay.

...Ain't Deer huntin' fun! ? :D

OmegaSix, great that you came out O.K. It must have been the deer whistles....wait a minute, you did have deer whistles on the FJR didn't you? Oh, no, now this thread will probably be moved to Never-Ending Pointless Recurring Threads by the admins....sorry. ;)

:D

If we could only do that shit on purpose!!!

Rude ass cager..,, Have a deer in your grill!!

:beee:

:lmao: :lmao: :oops:

You would have scored extra bonus points if the deer had been a pregnant doe! :D

Die, you flea-bitten, mangy forest rat, DIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So .... who gets the venison? You for first hit or the cager for the kill?

With my luck, same event except that the Metz on the front explodes and the cager hits me. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So .... who gets the venison? You for first hit or the cager for the kill?With my luck, same event except that the Metz on the front explodes and the cager hits me. :(
LOL!!!!

As it turns out, in sports parlance, I can only take credit for an assist...

I got the ball NEAR the goal, but it was the SUV chirpie that stuffed the ball into the basket!!!

:p

Damn.... guess that means the liberal, suburban, cell-phone chattin' blonde little phone-booth driver gets the venison.

Think she'll appreciate it?

Glad you came out on top!!

Hey, I was riding Maryland 270 towards Frederick from Silver Spring yesterday in that lovely rain.

What part of the state do you live in?

I had a suicide pigeon do a kamikaze into the bike...

" target="_blank">My Webpage

" target="_blank">My Webpage

Sorry if large jpg, working on it...

Hmm, 60 mph in town, in the dark & rain, on slick roads and it's the deer's fault? One thing for sure, if I ever hit a deer, I'll pretty much only have myself to blame. Hell, if I hit a bird, it would definitely put a damper on my enjoyment. Animals aren't wired to understand the world we have created. That's why we have to take stewardship and responsibility, and pretend we are more intelligent than them. They're just trying to survive, and would much rather not get hit by us on our guided missiles. I seriously doubt that any animal ever took any joy in taking down a motorcycle while getting itself out of the way, injured, or killed. I also don't think there's ever been a documented case of an animal committing suicide, with the possible exception of lemmings (WTF is up with them anyway?). Animals rock! People suck. :erm:

Hmm, 60 mph in town, in the dark & rain, on slick roads and it's the deer's fault? One thing for sure, if I ever hit a deer, I'll pretty much only have myself to blame. Hell, if I hit a bird, it would definitely put a damper on my enjoyment. Animals aren't wired to understand the world we have created. That's why we have to take stewardship and responsibility, and pretend we are more intelligent than them. They're just trying to survive, and would much rather not get hit by us on our guided missiles. I seriously doubt that any animal ever took any joy in taking down a motorcycle while getting itself out of the way, injured, or killed. I also don't think there's ever been a documented case of an animal committing suicide, with the possible exception of lemmings (WTF is up with them anyway?). Animals rock! People suck.  :erm:
Well, it sure wasn't OmegaSix's fault. He didn't go riding into the forest, did he?

While I do think his writing style would be more at home in "The Anarchist's Cookbook", the actual problem of deer collisions is getting very serious. Heck, just plugging the words "deer collisions" into a Google search box brings up over 30,000 hits (no pun intended) and study after study after study indicates the problems will only increase due to deer overpopulation as the #1 cause, rather than loss of habitat.

And why is deer overpopulation occuring? Because too many overzealous, undereducated people have "taken stewardship and responsibility" and have pretended they are more intelligent than they really are. "Ohhhh...you can't kill Bambi!" Yet when it comes to reality statistics, it's scary as hell. 121 THOUSAND deer-vehicle collisions in the Upper Midwest from 2003-2004. (Deercrash.com) Well meaning conservationists and anti-hunting groups are getting deer, and people, killed by the thousands.

No...I don't have a solution. There may not be one. But going all "new age" about stewardship and responsibility is what has largely created the problem.

BTW, lemming suicide? Complete fabrication. It's Walt Disney's fault.

Oh, and I'm sure "Animals rock! People suck." will be appreciated by the new widow as the final words on her husband's tombstone as she tries to explain to her now-fatherless children why daddy won't be riding them on his motorcycle anymore.

Way to vent howie.....just remember....if you kill it....you eat it. Unless you are just hunting for fun. In that case bag a few humans while you are at it.....in Iraq.