• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale FJR Accesssories for sale, SOLDGen2-3Russell Day-Long Saddle, Gen1 New Brake Pads, Gen1 Drivers Back Rest, and SOLD2014 Paint Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Please see pictures below; Gen 2-3 RDL Saddle is SOLD.

Backrest is $110, SOLDPaint Set is $38.00, New Carbone Lorraine brake pads (Gen1) are $105.00, all delivered within the lower 48.

.IMG_4462.jpgIMG_4319.jpgIMG_3742.jpg

IMG_4462.jpgIMG_4319.jpgIMG_3742.jpg1637256521181.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm dangerous adding pictures. Can't seem to delete the copies.
I think you get the image plus the thumbnail if you use the "Image Tool" to insert the image. On the other hand, you can just copy the image from wherever and paste it into the post. No need to use tools and no duplicate. You can resize the image after pasting, if you wish.
I did a "right click" copy image from your original post and did a "ctrl V" to paste it. I then resized it a bit by dragging the corner of the pic (It was too big).

img_4462-jpg.503

I'm assuming you are selling the front and rear seat together, so they will match>?
Never assume. You see one picture of a Russell Drivers saddle. If I have a pillion A) I would show it and B) I'd probably want more money for a set (which I don't have). Sorry, and thanks for the inquiry.