FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're the MAN
to_keep_order.gif
THANKS white legs
bye.gif

Oh, BTW, we really were glad to have the list last October up in Cheeseland when some fooker from Indiana forgot to bring a set of tires that would last all weekend. :D

Met a new friend from the list up der by dat way that had a lift, tools, and a tire to spare...on a Sunday no less.

Bungie - This is so awesome. Thanks for doing it. I'm willing to help if I can, it sounds like you have it covered, but I can always make a run to Radio Shack for the Flux Capacitor.

I was with Wheatie when the Hoosier revealed his Hoosierness. The list was invaluable. It saved us from all kinds of hassle, on a Sunday to boot!

Many thanks for your work on this and don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help.

Wow, that is awesome...so the list now officially "goes to eleven???" I was going to suggest some additions / changes to mine (I do notice that you forgot an "L" in my forum name) but i'll wait for the rollout.

I too would like to thank you Bungie for keeping The List alive (and improved). It would seem that the improvements you've made are just so totally freaking confusing, but that's not a bad thing. On the contrary, when a computer numbnutz like myself says it's "confusing", it could simply be interpretted as amazing. Much obliged.

In the not too distant past, I was a benficiary of The List and it made the difference between a miserable weekend and one that wasn't entirely that bad afterall.

So another hearty thanks to all you folks who've willingly submitted your names and #'s to The List.

On the contrary, when a computer numbnutz like myself says it's "confusing", it could simply be interpretted as amazing. Much obliged.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C Clarke.

Got some time to work on it today and it's coming along.

Okay, it's time.

I'm looking for a few guys to go beat up the site for some beta testing. All Spot Tracker/SMS functionality is disabled. Basically, go in, create an account, dick with it, generate a list or a GPX file.
Report back the good the bad and the ugly. It'd be great if you could test on different devices (desktop/laptop, Ipad, smart phone etc).

Any errors that show up, please copy and paste them to an email, and, a description of what you were doing when it blew it's brains out.

Their are some pages missing (Help, Privacy, Contact Us)

Drop me a PM and I'll supply the URL and my email addy for feedback.

Looking for some feedback on the site from the guys who are beta testing it. I've made a bunch of changes and additions in the last 48hrs based on your reports/suggestions.

If you guys are calling it good, I'm going to move forward with the Spot/SMS/Voice (oops.. did I say Voice?!) integration.

Looking for some feedback on the site from the guys who are beta testing it. I've made a bunch of changes and additions in the last 48hrs based on your reports/suggestions.
If you guys are calling it good, I'm going to move forward with the Spot/SMS/Voice (oops.. did I say Voice?!) integration.
Bungie I'm sending you a regular e-mail too but currently it does not recognize my previous registration, asks for my e-mail, sends me the access link and then when I follow the access link it starts the whole process over again. Doesn't let me in, doesn't recognize me as registered.

Bungie I'm sending you a regular e-mail too but currently it does not recognize my previous registration, asks for my e-mail, sends me the access link and then when I follow the access link it starts the whole process over again. Doesn't let me in, doesn't recognize me as registered.
Are you entering your 'primary' email addy? That is the only one it validates against.

Are you entering your 'primary' email addy? That is the only one it validates against.
Yup. Same and only e-mail address every time. Just keeps sending me the validation link every time.

Yup. Same and only e-mail address every time. Just keeps sending me the validation link every time.
Steve can correct me if I'm wrong (yes it happens) The validation link is only good for 24 hours. Then when you go in after that time you have to put in your address and it will send you another link which will work for 24 hours.Or at least I think that's how it works.

QUOTE(Groo @ Jun 16 2006, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

huh.gif
Must be Canadian humor... only understandable after a case of Molsen....

Groo...as much as I respect you....at least try to get the spelling right.....It's Molson, that's Molson Canadian....OK you hoser.....& alot prefer Moosehead beer aye.....not Molson's....
biggrin.gif
Molson Canadian and Moosehead are factory, wet air, lawn mower beers!!! There re real beers brewed in Canada and real men go for real beer!! Support your local craft brewers and get your name on the assistance list!

Signed up another Californian. Didn't know about this support system. Must not have read one of Ignacio's "Must Read's."
weirdsmiley.gif

......... Must not have read one of Ignacio's "Must Read's."
weirdsmiley.gif
One whack on the peepee, coming up
aikido.gif
!

This assistance directory is something I update in my gps once or twice per yr. I've never needed it but it sure eases some of the stresses when traveling far from home.