FJR citing in Spain & Portugal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

art miller

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have been traveling in Spain and Portugal for the past 7 days and have not seen one FJ R so far. Other than scooters, the most common motorcycles seem to be BMW. There are some riders from Spain on this Forum so perhaps they can advise how getting service in their area works?

I have been traveling in Spain and Portugal for the past 7 days and have not seen one FJ R so far. Other than scooters, the most common motorcycles seem to be BMW. There are some riders from Spain on this Forum so perhaps they can advise how getting service in their area works?

I lived and worked in Madrid for a couple of years and can recommend this place. I didn't have an FJR at the time but I know they service them here.

¡Mucha suerte y que lo pases muy bien! Good luck and have a great time!

Faster Bike Services
C. de Juan de Olías, 8, 28020 Madrid
Phone: +34 915 71 56 95

I have been traveling in Spain and Portugal for the past 7 days and have not seen one FJ R so far.
I saw half a dozen in Spain last year walking the Camino de Santiago and saw two in Lisbon in Portugal the one day I was there. The most common bike I saw tended to be a liter sized Suzuki product that looked like a sort of street fighter version of a V-Strom.

Latest posts