• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Farkle sale: Laam seat, links, adjust kickstand, Rack for Trekker,

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No - while the comment in the topic was aimed at you he wrote eerily similar stuff in his last 'it's sold' e-mail to me. But he didn't tell me about any other interest in his message with the photos that was sent 8 hours after my request . . .

So I hope he spends $100 shipping the damned thing, considering where he seems to be located.

Last edited by a moderator:
Negative energy gallore.

Geez, you act like someone robbed you. You just missed a sale of a motorcycle seat. Stop your flocking whining. For another 95 bucks you can have Seth make you a new one...

When an item is being sold on line, the first person who pays for it get it. You try elsewhere to see if people sits around waiting for you to make up your mind. Try that technique on Ebay. The funny thing is that several of you all feel you had the rights to the buy, but none offered a payment

Whatta a bunch of whinner and ill wishers, man! the negativity and the whinning reigns in this forum. As usual, a minority of ill-fit suckers, the loud shit-head minority. so it goes in America, doesn't it.

Old, frustrated men! how can you spend so much negative energy on not being able to buy a used motorcycle seat? Man! don't you have something to do? Is retirement that frustrating?. Lord have mercy on you bro

I was the second in line to the original post. I sent an email from work as I work third shift, when I woke up I had received a return email with phone number. I spoke with the seller and honestly assumed the first in line passed on it. I didn't know about the deleted post until after payment was sent. I definitely wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes.

Negative energy gallore.
Geez, you act like someone robbed you. You just missed a sale of a motorcycle seat. Stop your flocking whining. For another 95 bucks you can have Seth make you a new one...

When an item is being sold on line, the first person who pays for it get it. You try elsewhere to see if people sits around waiting for you to make up your mind. Try that technique on Ebay. The funny thing is that several of you all feel you had the rights to the buy, but none offered a payment

Whatta a bunch of whinner and ill wishers, man! the negativity and the whinning reigns in this forum. As usual, a minority of ill-fit suckers, the loud shit-head minority. so it goes in America, doesn't it.

Old, frustrated men! how can you spend so much negative energy on not being able to buy a used motorcycle seat? Man! don't you have something to do? Is retirement that frustrating?. Lord have mercy on you bro
So, you still don't understand what you did that was inappropriate? The term is 'good faith'. You failed to properly communicate your expectations and the situation to those who contacted you.

If you knowingly pulled this stuff in my group I'd have banned you. And feel free to ask any of the almost 2200 members we have there, I am VERY easygoing in that regard.

Don't let the door hit you on the rear on your way out.

I was the second in line to the original post. I sent an email from work as I work third shift, when I woke up I had received a return email with phone number. I spoke with the seller and honestly assumed the first in line passed on it. I didn't know about the deleted post until after payment was sent. I definitely wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes.
Albee; No one has anything negative to say about your actions - the vendor was the a**wipe - and apparently he is unaware of how to sort mail in chronological order and 'lost control' - to quote from his 'I'm Sorry' message:

"I been overwhelmed with emails and phone calls with questions"

But there was zero reason for him to have been 'overwhelmed' - the proper mechanism was to deal with the inquiries from the person who contacted him first (presumably bseelbach) and then move to the next. This was not a radio contest. Since responders may not have posted their intent the way I (and others after me) did, I may well not have been second or even third. He SHOULD have told us where we stood.

So one's position in the queue was a fact that the seller ought to have communicated, rather than just blindly sending photos and then accepting the money from whomever sent it first . . . what if several people had sent funds unsolicited?

Ok Mr. BramFrank

The only thing I can do is apologize for the confusion. This event is not a critical issue on anyone's life.

The door will not hit me on the rear as I leave; I left a long time ago after dealing with constant sarcasm and obstinate characters on this forum.

I thought that I would do the good deed of selling my farkle at a give away price in 'good faith', but even that does not seem to catch an appreciative vib on this forum with the obstinates.

Good bye sir, again, my apologies. If you want any of the farkle I have listed on my OP sale, I will give it to you for free as a token of good will.

I do not want to propagate the negative experience I have had on this forum with some of your 'obstinate' members.

He also had the stuff for sale on that other forum, an hour earlier then here, and there were guys that replied there as well...

I sent an email well after in which I was surprised it didn't say sold, but he proceeded to send me pics, I said I'll take it, and then like 5 mins later he replied sorry sold.... was odd to me, but I was already planning for disappointment.

thats it for me

UNSUBSCRIBED

You talk amongst yourselves

Mr. Rat's time on this forum has been marked by more than a few testy exchanges. Some with me sad to say. Seems to me like he is a hard to please and touchy sort of fellow. I think he would, and has, referred to me as a grouchy old coot, or something like that. I own several BMWs and I think the new RT is significant leap forward in motorcyle design and engineering. I'm on several BMW forums, none by this screen name. I'll keep an eye out for you Mr. Rat and try to help just as I have always done.

Mr. Rat's time on this forum has been marked by more than a few testy exchanges. Some with me sad to say. Seems to me like he is a hard to please and touchy sort of fellow. I think he would, and has, referred to me as a grouchy old coot, or something like that. I own several BMWs and I think the new RT is significant leap forward in motorcyle design and engineering. I'm on several BMW forums, none by this screen name. I'll keep an eye out for you Mr. Rat and try to help just as I have always done.
Mr. Prophylactic,

I pray you find something else to do with your life that is more interesting than hunting me around on the internet to continue to hassle me...sad old puppy...that your life has been reduced to scouting this forum for people you don't like. Wow! What a sad little old age you must be living. With that demeanor of yours, I be willing to bet your family can't stand you

Do you have a bike? why don't you go riding and enjoy your life. Be positive and patient with people and you 'll find yourself in better spirits

thats it for me
UNSUBSCRIBED

You talk amongst yourselves
He types this and yet just 5 hours later he is back with more insults? We can certainly verify he is dishonest as well as disagreeable.

I have it on good authority that he is no better liked on the BMW or Concourse forums.

This thread highlights the concept that people should practice 'caveat emptor' in the Sales threads for a few folks like FJRat that have a short and divisive history on the forum...easily searchable. I think this thread and the OP have fun their course. I hope they fulfill their own claim from this point on to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.