Thank you for those comments and showing some examples. This is something I can give the artist to work with.My 2 cents:
- The top box needs to go, not the OE box and top boxes are ugly anyway
- The proposed FJR image is not exactly "screaming FJR" and only people that are familiar with FJR will recognize the FJR
- Background Yamaha and FJR1300 logo would greately help the sticker design
- Colors: Yamaha is associated with BLUE so the sticker should have blue bike. (I owned '05Blue and '17Matte Silver, but the '14RED is my favorite, so Red FJR sticker could be an option)
- I would use the image that shows "the Face of the bike" or the front, since most bikes are recognized better once you see the headlights "the eyes" or the "Face" of the bike. Also bikes are looking the best when photographed at the slight angle, like this for example:
Great just remove the bo.
No top box.Not bad. I would lose the top box and adding a tuning fork might help. I did a SMALL bit of manipulation and found reducing contrast and increasing brightness helped a bit with detail
View attachment 4862
Edit to add: Not something that I am interested in owning. I have never been big on stickers or decals.
It def looks like a FJR. Me personally would ditch the top case, I never run them and think they ruin the lines of the beautiful FJR. Oh, and make it matte blue!! Fastest color for sure...