FJR got a new stable mate this week

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJReady

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've been shopping for a replacement for my bride's crashed Burgman. I found the 650R irresistable. Seems to be a great little bike. I hope my wife can make the switch from the Burgman smoothly.

Thanks out to Jill (Silver Penguin) for the info about the 650R. Its a sweet bike just as she says. It handles real nice too. Feels like half the weight of the FJR.

I'm trying real hard not to go wild with farkles for it-- but I did buy some frame sliders (R&G) for it right away. I'll probably pick up a taller windscreen for it soon and that will be enough!

IMG_3891.jpg

Sweet!!!!! Has your good lady ridden the 650 yet? Please post her first impressions.

If you want to know more about windshields, send a PM to Barry (Barabus). He found a nice one for his wife's bike. I know he will have done some thorough research before buying.

I started a new job a few weeks ago, that requires commuting into the Los Angeles area and back at the same time as everyone else. The little Ninja just eats up that commute. I'm able to share lanes now and again, while savoring my 50+ MPG. Best of all, while everyone else is tolerating or suffering their commute, I'm thoroughly enjoying mine.

Jill