• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR hear hugger new, never mounted or painted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahlr

Reaction score
While getting all the extra parts and farkles together today, found 2 rare items. A number of years ago we did a group buy on a rear hugger for the FJR. They were made by a company in France. I have 2 for sale. One was damaged in shipping and replaced by the shipping company (they let me keep it).

One is brand new and never painted or mounted, in black gelcoat or primer $100 plus $20 shipping to any address in USA. Were made for the 2003-2005 but may fit the later bikes as well, but never tried it.

The second had a crack in the lower corner and was fixed @ a Corvette shop, needs minor sanding and finish work,otherwise perfect shape. It is fully functional and no other damage. $50 plus $20 shipping in USA.

Thanks once again for the great response to the ads I placed.

While getting all the extra parts and farkles together today, found 2 rare items. A number of years ago we did a group buy on a rear hugger for the FJR. They were made by a company in France. I have 2 for sale. One was damaged in shipping and replaced by the shipping company (they let me keep it).
One is brand new and never painted or mounted, in black gelcoat or primer $100 plus $20 shipping to any address in USA. Were made for the 2003-2005 but may fit the later bikes as well, but never tried it.

The second had a crack in the lower corner and was fixed @ a Corvette shop, needs minor sanding and finish work,otherwise perfect shape. It is fully functional and no other damage. $50 plus $20 shipping in USA.

Thanks once again for the great response to the ads I placed.
I would be interested in seeing a photo, since I have no ider what a "rear hugger" is...

Thanks!

Popular item!
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts