FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Sky has 57,000 on the bright red '03. Stolen, totaled, restored in 2005, sitting in the garage every year mid Oct.-mid-March here in the northern Montana Rockies. Plan to keep it...forever? Now I'm also putting miles on a DL 1000 V-Strom.

How about total pillion miles? I'd bet my Marilyn has been on the back for about 50,000 of the 57,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
66,666 (turned this week) on my still running '06. Big miles coming up this year though!

I am on my 3rd instrument cluster - but from service records and date/time analysis, I'm confident to declare 104,939.

All done less than 200 miles per 24 hour period IAW CBA Rules and Regulations, excepting one day when, of course, I paid the CBA penalty to renew my membership and presidency.

:whistle:

How about total pillion miles? I'd bet my Marilyn has been on the back for about 50,000 of the 57,000.
I submit that would be Duke...

av-17353.jpg

66,666 (turned this week) on my still running '06. Big miles coming up this year though!
geez, I hope you hurried up and got past THAT milestone... :dribble:

take a pic on the side of the rode when 69696 :rolleyes:

The Blue Ox, an 'O5a has 54,000+ miles.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't bought the Mini Cooper S the same year, or the miles on the FJR would have been double what they are today?

On a ride 2 weeks ago:

Before:

20p6dkm.jpg

and after:

rjectc.jpg

One the originals. 2001 - one of the first into Australia. And yes, I have other bikes so these are not the only biking miles in these years.

I can't hold a candle compared to most of you, but oh well....Ive got 29K on my 06.

Well, I could go cumulative, as I rolled almost 41K on the 04, then "updated" to the 08, which currently has over 22K...

Stand back ladies....... !

I rolled through... are you ready for it...?

3,000 miles last weekend!

Yes, that's right - 3,000!

That next oil change is right around the corner!