FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug, I lost 4 months of Prime Time riding last year but still put over 30,000 miles on my FJR's.😁 Ole Grey is still in the shop waiting for front L&R panels etc. to be put on. If I have a good year in 2021 I will have accomplished 2 major goals. You know the first, I'm sure but the 2nd one has to do with my other 6 bikes I have owned before the FJR's. any guesses to what that goal is? NOW, HANG ON TO YOUR HELMETS, I HAVE RODE IN 4 OTHER STATES TO DATE !!! HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES??????😂🤩
GG, can you share the goals?

The first one is to reach 500,000 on ole grey and when I do this and add in the mileage from my 2 other FJR's and mileage from my previous 6 motorcycles, I will have a total of 1,000,000 miles..!!!!!😁😁
That's coolio, GG! I have over 1 million on all the bikes.. but it's taken along time, 2 divorces, and more smiles than miles... JSNS!

My 2006 FJR is no more. 4th gear would not stay engaged so I put it out to pasture. It had 248,750 miles on it when Copart took it away. No plans to replace it at this time, but many of my accessories went to a coworker who bought a used 2012 FJR the weekend before I waved goodbye to mine. I kept the saddle bags, bar risers, and spare gas cap in case someone has need of them. I will continue to log in to this site because this group has a great sense of humor and willingness to help each other.

PXL-20210326-013840242.jpg
rolled over 300k km on my 2013.