FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go Skooter,

I am well behind you, but I am gaining on you.

Maybe you can hit 200k on your POS Gen 2 in Europe! (?)

Here is my POS Gen 2…

U2dS39L.jpg

Besides, What is the chance of me putting up 30k on the bike by the time you get back from Europe?
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I reached the 100,000 mile mark on my 09 FJR. Today I got a photo of the odometer with 87927 miles. The original instrument cluster was replaced at 12,080 miles under the YES plan so I have no proof via photo. Whatever. I am content with this accomplishment.

Today I reached the 100,000 mile mark on my 09 FJR. Today I got a photo of the odometer with 87927 miles. The original instrument cluster was replaced at 12,080 miles under the YES plan so I have no proof via photo. Whatever. I am content with this accomplishment.
Keep the guy in the mirror happy.

Just turn 50,000 miles today on my 2014 red (that's the fast color) fjr. Brought it new April 2016 from the dealer. Been sitting in the showroom for quite awhile. Not bad mileage for a little over 3 years.

It's easier just to post my pic in my settings so if you check out my pic here on the left side, you will see my mileage on my Gen 3, just starting to get it broke in. P.S. this pic is 10 days ago. You can add 3,000 more to this one and my 2003, 623,248 miles, and my goal is to hit a total of 700,000 miles by end of December. Is anybody getting close to this toal yet?

Gray Ghost! Many thanks for the update. I have been wondering how you have been doing. Can you please post some details. So I take it you successfully got a new motor in your 03? I really enjoy following your record setting adventures.

My 06 is at 150k+, which is well broken in, but a far cry from your accomplishments.

Many thanks!

It's easier just to post my pic in my settings so if you check out my pic here on the left side, you will see my mileage on my Gen 3, just starting to get it broke in. P.S. this pic is 10 days ago. You can add 3,000 more to this one and my 2003, 623,248 miles, and my goal is to hit a total of 700,000 miles by end of December. Is anybody getting close to this toal yet?

Outstanding! You are the FJR man!

You made me go add up all my miles. I'm at 565,00 total FJR miles and counting slowly. I bet that bastard Tony from Florida is ahead of me now.

It amazes me how you can rack up those miles! How long to 1 million?

Wow!  That is incredible!  Congratulations James!  I am so envious.  I like to put miles on my FJRs but I don't think I will ever get one to 300k.  Perhaps have the distinction for the number of FJRs to 200k, but not the same as hitting that magic 300k.  As far as I am aware, you are only the third, or perhaps fourth person to put 300k on an FJR.

Bravo Zulu!  Way to go!

Gray Ghost! Many thanks for the update. I have been wondering how you have been doing. Can you please post some details. So I take it you successfully got a new motor in your 03? I really enjoy following your record setting adventures.

My 06 is at 150k+, which is well broken in, but a far cry from your accomplishments.

Many thanks!
DOUG5551,  My last ride of the 03, was 12-18-18 and I am waiting for the new motor to be installed. The odometer reading was 455,947 miles and I also put 167,301 on the 2nd 03, of which I was the 3rd owner, and it quit a little under 219,000 miles. As of 9-12-19, I have 59,829 miles on the 2015 Gen 3 of which 47,027 has been this year.  Which gives me a grand total of 683,077 miles on FJR's  only. Congratulations on your 06, 150k and may you add another 150k to it.....!!!!!!

Outstanding! You are the FJR man!

You made me go add up all my miles. I'm at 565,00 total FJR miles and counting slowly. I bet that bastard Tony from Florida is ahead of me now.

It amazes me how you can rack up those miles! How long to 1 million?
Whether or not I break the 1,000,000 milestone depends on whether I BREAK ANOTHER MUCH MORE IMPORTANT BARRIER, and that would be the AGE BARRIER, THE MEN ON MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY HAVE PASSED AT 74 and I will turn that in November of this year. So I am counting heavy on passing that one so I can pass the other one. So that's why I'm cranking it up for all it's worth right now. Congratulations on your FJR mileage also. We both  are waiting patiently for Tony's update on his mileage.!!!!