FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rolled 125k on the return from Salt Lake City and the 10n10 rally.

17k in the last 18 days~ so now I will get her ready for next July and ride

the BMW and the 08 fjr
TRAITOR!!!
Yeah! No kidding. Just when I was going to congratulate him on his great finish in the 10n10 rally and on reaching 125k miles, he has to throw out that he is a Gen II asswipe.......

Schmuck! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
7939346124_61e481cfe3.jpg

You Gen 1 people old people are funny. :p
If I am old, what does that make you Wheatie? Senile? :D

I mean after all, you can't tell the difference between a Bridgestone and a Michelin! :lol:

I think it's time for a Goldwing for you. More appropriate for a man of your, errrr, 'experience'.

:finger:

Wheaties, don't pick on Skootie....he's young enough to be somebody's bastard step son! :p
RadioHowie, it's like I told you over dinner at the Disney Boardwalk in Orlando, Florida a number of years ago: A) I really should have just jacked off! or: B) His Mom and I should have pinched his fecking head off and we then should have sold the milk! Here he is trolling for gay sailors outside of the Mexican Navy Base in Ensenada:

Baja113.jpg

Wheaties, don't pick on Skootie....he's young enough to be somebody's bastard step son! :p
RadioHowie, it's like I told you over dinner at the Disney Boardwalk in Orlando, Florida a number of years ago: A) I really should have just jacked off! or: B) His Mom and I should have pinched his fecking head off and we then should have sold the milk! Here he is trolling for gay sailors outside of the Mexican Navy Base in Ensenada:

Baja113.jpg
Don, I don't get it...those are "normal" ears. What happened? Too many people using them to "steer"? :assassin:

142,500 and finally back together after the deer strike.

IMAG0589_800.jpg

and the Bitch at 36,000 has been filling in with a new look this week:
yahoo.gif

IMAG0594_800.jpg

Scooter, I'm a bit confused, I thought the mileage milestones where for set intervals, e.g. 100k, 150k, etc. But recently I've seen all sorts of numbers posted up, so just wondering if I'd "missed a memo".

05 rolled over a few weeks ago. Trying to get the '99 VFR there before the snow flys.

7847497532_c36751b494_b.jpg