FJR NERDS 2020 -- Let's Ride!! -- CANCELLED.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you may have gotten this also, found it in my inbox yesterday:

Welcome Back!

wtxNaqX8JbVL0jTzhr1P-rHissme2-9pWBAqRWYtUx0fRwAqrAqW0koH259g6cDNywQtPAi5KLX03lS7_nocQUQFyZVew0TCIm_cxxRzXZpN3f6Xzzsn4CQgfXmc3Y_2neZ7r4jGT-YhYVMv8pY_NFScUii9Vw=s0-d-e1-ft

It has been 3 long months of very quiet times at the Commodores Inn. We are excited to say that we have finally opened our doors to welcome our valued guests to come back and visit our peaceful and safe community where there is plenty to do to continue to practice physical distancing.

8w2_4u5Fo4eeUPubiwF8jtm4CN-g6AnN2EwCNQUQRc14N-0VOYeCkOLSMEUonaO6aRyA-gLM_PUCXqJ5-8lsI_8OQO1NzFK-lloTvu0tg74jbWqB4VBt0Mza52-nqT7yffCRLrc5IbUl9E_l0bWsMmNdw7HErQ=s0-d-e1-ft

In accordance with State and Federal guidelines we are now accepting reservations. Please review the travel to Vermont guidelines for your information below:

We also have developed a special COVOD-19 protocol for the Inn to keep everyone safe and healthy while staying with us. Click the button below to see our new safety standards & practices.

COMMODORES INN COVID-19 SAFETY INFO

6LB4TmfHEs3vcGQ-foBUfL9BGE61GvcSEHQVwYcc5AncVblvpZ79lgTh-soCjnYm1YWdvWr3zFIjWzSHmyBg6ht7ByaNI6eiRNtCiskczf4VbHrjH5nbQnkj1NKyg-E4mYj_t0tGi3hy-mOpLx7ccBQktR-ZOA=s0-d-e1-ft

In addition we will not be serving food for the time being including breakfast. Our bar will not be open. We will not have a coffee station in our Lobby but there will be coffee in each of the rooms. Our game room, Jacuzzi and Sauna rooms will also be closed. The indoor pool is open and we are working on getting the outdoor pool open very soon.   The pond, canoes, kayaks, paddle boards and rowboat are all available for use and the Stowe Yacht Club will be racing on Monday and Wednesday evenings.

Wishing you fair weather and smooth sailing,
Bruce & Carrie Nourjian-Innkeepers since 1985

Q5cgajZxSafzCa5hNVvP4WYqeNrYV-Ynjw9Yu9SU5z1eA7At2ICfBDUNIySWvOgJ7kCG563SV6I2rZqS7KnsjrLvMjDOoBe1POopRjH04rLw_qdyNe4p_u2aw-PG-gebgtH2Yi1yOwF6oP9M6Cx7yAAWCZBiKw=s0-d-e1-ft

Book Today!

aak6EidmzR-xcq5orw2wt9Kz5e4W0BbNKz6BVu8_WMGGY5-BVAWdq_LIvLbPeTPBhm3LA1F-6iov2ecbzq_rQbSbn0WeflAVmQlizd9Ofx1UMJspd0kpdKwbt-pchk1gq1IVKVraieOdCa3aHzieFldU0PQHYA=s0-d-e1-ft

We're just 3 hours north of Boston and less than 2 hours south of Montreal. Burlington International Airport is a short 35 miles away, and we always have great specials to make your trip even more affordable.

Copyright © 2020 Commodores Inn, All rights reserved.
You received this email because you opted in at our website

Our mailing address is:

Commodores Inn

P.O. Box 970
StoweVT 05672

Add us to your address bookhttps://commodoresinn.us2.list-manage.com/vcard?u=579d4106707c1dc603da261b1&id=a6150f9fa1

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can 
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

As much as I would like to attend, there are still too many hurdles and unknowns for me. I hope we can do it next year with a greater number of participants and no need for 'social distancing'.

Planning on doing this. Called today but told to call back in the morning.  My son will also be joining.

May be a little early, but what is everyone planning on doing for breakfast?

Given how up in the air things remain and with the restrictions still in place, it hurts to say I have decided to cancel this years event.  I will work with the hotel in the next few weeks to schedule for next year around the same time.

I hope everyone is still getting in some miles.

Given how up in the air things remain and with the restrictions still in place, it hurts to say I have decided to cancel this years event.  I will work with the hotel in the next few weeks to schedule for next year around the same time.

I hope everyone is still getting in some miles.
Understood.