FJR only restaurant

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
At SFO, our riding group of 5 found a nice little eatery in Mountain Home, Ark. The (oh shit, alzheimers has set in. I can't remember the name at the moment. one of you riders with me chime in).

Anyway, We were sitting down having lunch with the place all to ourselves, when we see a BMW RT and a harley pull in. I tell the waitress, to tell them when they come in that we don't serve your kind here, we only serve Yamahas. AND SHE DID!!!! We all got a great laugh out of it, and she got a good tip. and yes the other folks ate there after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the looks on their face when she told them was priceless
hysterical.gif

Was it the "Front Porch", Thats a popular restaurant for motorcyclist in Mountain Home. Did you guys do Push Mountain Rd?

Glenn

At SFO, our riding group of 5 found a nice little eatery in Mountain Home, Ark. The (oh shit, alzheimers has set in. I can't remember the name at the moment. one of you riders with me chime in).
Anyway, We were sitting down having lunch with the place all to ourselves, when we see a BMW RT and a harley pull in. I tell the waitress, to tell them when they come in that we don't serve your kind here, we only serve Yamahas. AND SHE DID!!!! We all got a great laugh out of it, and she got a good tip. and yes the other folks ate there after all.
I think it was "The Red Fern"

I believe your right borrec, but it didnt look like it was growing and I didnt see any hound dogs around!

That guy wasnt sure what to say to the waitress, untill he looked at all of us laughing our butts off!