FJR Pilot...riding it like he stole it.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just another note: "about 16 mm" = 0.63 inches. May not sound like much, but that's the difference -- at the stoplight -- between tiptoes or balls of both feet.

Hey guys yea thats me lol was just letting loose a little. Yes its an ES and yes its a trailer hitch for a ThirdWheelTrailers trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
My '14A is different than the '05 was. I've got both tires down to about 1/8" from the edge, which is as far as anyone should go IMO. Over the weekend, loaded with camping gear and a top box, and the shock set to "hard", on that kind of riding, the '05 would be grinding pegs left and right (mostly right). But I have yet to touch on the '14A. I think the '05's shock was getting weak.

sweeeeet

i've ground my peg feelers completely off several times and well into the center stand (which i need to weld a bit 0 metal onto so i don't wear through it) and touched my pipes down plenty until i changed to Two Brothers (slimmer profile)...

i've had the knee down a few times up there as well...

wheelied out of hard right sweeper also... (just once and not on purpose... well, maybe not)

seems the hoon can't be fully contained in those mountains.

Ride ON!